Hardest organization XIII member?

Demyx and axel were extremely hard on proud mode. i dont think i would have beaten Demyx with out stichs summon :P

Demyx was really hard to beat on my first playthrough but after that Demyx was easy. Xaldin's the only org member who i had to use mickey to help kill him.

Xaldin was definitely my hardest battle. He is fast and powerful, especially if you don't spend a lot of time training other than what you fight as you progress. This remains the only battle I ever needed the King for.

Took about 10 atempts to beat the gambler guy i never had any idea what to do until his bar ran out...and i never knew why...

i found the guy at beasts castle relli hard the name slipps me i aint played it for like 4 months but i got saved by mickey about 4 times during tht fight on my first go but after i trained a bit harder and figured out his attack system i found him quite easy to beat, the water guy was just annoying not hard but annoying cause u died if u didnt get the score and i dont know bout some of u but i kept for a while getting one under the score it was relli annoying me

Ok I've beaten KH2 on Proud mode and I must say it is fricking intense! The hardest orginization boss battle for me was Xaldin at beast's castle. His spears and attacks were relentless and powerful I kept dying. Saïx was also very tough.

Xaldin was a pain in the bitch.

But for some reason, on my first play through I could beat him easy. But then on my second it was a challenge. I didn't even change difficulty. :gasp:

Well, on one of my files, I was probably a bit underleveled. But, for some reason, on that file, Xigbar...kept killing me and killing me. One try after another, I failed. When I did beat him, it was Anti-Form that saved me. When he changed everything so I was just on a plat form, about to launch a huge barrage of blue lasers from all around, I just ran in circles. Anti-Form was fast enough to not get hit. Lol.

Last edited:
Xaldin!
I got saved by Mickey god knows how many times before I could get this guy. There some attacks that I just plain didn't know to dodge and man the Actions Command in this one helped very little in my part.
....Yay Mickey. :3 MICKEY'S UBER!!! O_O

~Tifa~

Xigbar and Xaldin are both bastards unless you know how to counter them. Jump is a must with Xaldin, and having Reflect shortcutted (guard helps too) is a good tactic for Xigbar. Other then those two none of the Organization gave me much trouble.

Xaldin was a total pain to beat! It took me a looooooooooooong time to be able to defeat him! Fortunately I never died:P (But that's cuz I kept on using guard, heal, recovery items, and Donald's heal a loooooooooooot! XD) Xigbar was also a pain to beat >.> Other than those.... I think I had no problems defeating the rest of the Organization XIII

for me it was Luxord. I hate him with his damned cards >_< He kept turning me into damn cards and dice and shit >_<

i found the final boss of KH2 to be the most difficult Organization member, mainly because of the length of the fight, they were all easy in terms of how to beat them and how to dodge their attacks, the only part i found difficult was unleashing combos. with the length of the Final fight of KH2 my thumb began to go dead from all the repeated physical attacks i was comboing

In my opinion that fucking Xaldin was the hardest eva. In the hardest mode of the game, well... it is almost impossible to defeat him.

oh god... demyx was such a pain in the butt cheeks o_O killing those water things in a certain time limit was so annoying..

Demyx annoyed teh fook outta me! I think I actually lost twice before managing to beat him. The whole having to beat the water clones in a time limit was bloody hard

Xaldin that hairy bastard was the toughest one to beat. I never really got the hang of the Jump thing before I died and had to restart, where I then forgot all about it and everything just repeated itself. How the hell do you avoid that wind beam thing he keeps doing? It drove me cra~azeh, it drove me cra~azeh, it drove me cra~azeh, cra~azeh for some love!
:monsmash:

Xaldin - He is one of the toughest bosses in the game, especially in Proud Mode, i had a hard times evading his Spears... Xigbar, Luxord and Saix are also tough in Proud Mode.

Xaldin handed me my ass several times and Xemnas just because of that part where I had to play as Riku to rescue Sora, I would always get pawned in that part.

I also found Xaldin to be the hardest one to defeat. His speed and power was pretty annoying... I fought him so many times, I don't remember clearly but I think I even lost at some points when Mickey came in, but in the end I did beat him with playing as Mickey. On the next playthrough I was actually able to defeat him the first time. Xigbar was pretty annoying to fight, too.

Back