Hawtest guy in Advent Children?

Rude, man.

He's big...in more ways than one. Yes, I'm playing into a stereotype.

SInce this is a sexist discriminatory topic, I'm butting in and saying Tifa is the hottest female, because I can. None of the guys are hot, so we'll vote Tifa as the hottest, and her rack is an added bonus to all us guys out there in the world.

Reno seems more like the Hawt type than any other character in the movie.

Kadaj just seems like the homosexual that girls wish were straight.

SInce this is a sexist discriminatory topic, I'm butting in and saying Tifa is the hottest female, because I can. None of the guys are hot, so we'll vote Tifa as the hottest, and her rack is an added bonus to all us guys out there in the world.

What the fuck are you talking about? XD I didn't say guys couldn't vote. Chill.

Uh, there's already a thread for the hottest female... which I ALSO made. There, happy?

And yes the guys are hawt. I don't know why you'd say that, considering that Cloud is an estrogen rich bishie. That face of his? So delicate...

Lets see I would have to say Cloud he was hawt and cool at the sametime I wonder if he.......nvm Lol.

1.Cloud
2.Cloud
3.Cloud

Edit:Btw I know I am a guy saying this about Cloud and no im not gay.

Hmm.. I thought Cloud was really good looking in the movie! I always thought Kadaj looked really good as well. Reno and Vincent were also nice lol. There's way too many to choose from here!

1. Cloud
2. Kadaj
3. Vincent
4. Reno

That's my top 4 list!

GAAH!! too many hot AC guys*nose hemorrhage*

*sniffs*but seriously, vincent, kadaj, yazoo,reno,tseng and sephiroth

Cloud = sexiest. I've always loved Cloud in this one. Especially riding that motorcycle and those goggles. :D

Kadaj, Reno, Vincent, Zack... All complete hotties. All of them. Mmm... <333333

Oh, and after hearing that stuff about Sephiroth, he's hot, too. :D I finally looked at him in a different way. His voice = sexiness.

Why does Square Enix always appeal to our hormonal standards?? XD

Cloud all the way baby;)
From the game to the Movie the guy's hott ^_^very hott.
Aeris is a very lucky girl .I wish he was real. 2nd is Zack and then Ventcent .;)

Back