Her real name?

The name Lightning appears where the name of the character normally would
be in an FF game... It might just be a temporary name.

Well all the main characters that Tetsuya Nomura has created have all sounded elemental.

Cloud, Squall (strong wind) and Tidus (tide/water).

So I am expecting the name of her to sound electrical.

That or the name lightning will just be her spell casted. hohoho. God, people these days.

If anything, the name will not be anything simple. They always reveal the things until the last moments, so wait until then. =D Go

Yeah, could just be a temporary thing like "Ex-SOLDIER." On the other hand, Lightning does work in the Cloud-Squall-Sora-Tidus sky theme. It might be translated to something else in the English version, like... "Spark." "Zap." "Bolt."

...I hope not. Bolt's kinda cool, though.

Well actually I think I am the only one here to like the name Lightning. Cecily said that Bolt is cool but I think it's not. Although she should not be called like that -Square wolud not reveal her name so early, or they have changed their tactics and they will call her Lightning and we all will be surprised when we see that name. I mean we can easily expect another name.

You guys are talking about that pink hair character right? I thought that character was a woman until I watched a teaser at IGN. Afterward, that person seemed more like a beautiful man (metrosexual). Could be wrong.

Actually, Bolt would be a cool name. Dead Bolt would be even cooler.

Last edited:
I highly doubt that her name would be lightning or an elemental spell name. You can see why it makes no sense at all.

Plus Nomura said her name was not confirmed yet. End of. :updown:

I hope she has a good name though.

Yeah i dont like the name Lightning.But I think it should maybe relate to her power.

Nah, Bolt would be just as awful as Lightning! :lol: Neither are feminine at all.

Lightning...........it's not a good name. if that's her name square is not being too creative<_< although square did reveal that it's partly her name or they said something like that...........if i'm wrong then sorry:huh: i kind of forgot what they said.

Last edited:
Back