Hottest FF Guy

Cis

I know you are but what am I?
Gil
I guess no one has made a thread like this one! ^_^

Girls what do ya think? Who is the hottest guy in Final Fantasy?

ok I have a few!!!
Squall, Kuja, Vincent, Yazoo, and Sephiroth are my main faves, but I also love Laguna, Zack, Cloud and Setzer- KH2 version only lol

I'm hooked on Vincent(so much I made a bot,lol, but I have some other Final fantasy bots too):

Click on to Button to Talk :)

I'm still scripting him(though he's over 2 years old) and He doesn't cyber, though he is"married" to more than one person on another board:D

Ughh, okay... I think Sephiroth is the hottest. :inlove: He looks awesome in Crisis core.

Also...Reno, Rufus, Setzer, Edgar, Squall and Seifer.

Last edited:
Hmm...I can choose NPCs too, right?
I can't choose an overall favorite so I'll give my top picks based on looks and personality from each FF I've played. =]

FFVI

Sabin - I know he's a rugged mountain man, but he's Edgar's twin brother (the handsome king Edgar, mind you) and he has a wonderful heroic personality.

Locke - Locke comes in second place because his affection towards women is like...overkilled. I spent half of the game under the impression that he would wind up with Terra; what with the way he consoled her throughout the whole game. <__<

FFVII

Zack - Zack is just my typical guy-type crush. He's tall, dark and handsome, and he puts his life on the line for his friends. So what if he's a womanizer? ^___^

Reno - Okay...so most of Reno's fanbase makes him out to be this weenie-tot japanese, "i'm a cool kid too", girlie bad boy. Rather...I look at the fanart below and think..."holy bejebus."

Young Vincent
- Give it up. Vincent as a young Turk is amazing. The suit, the hair...he's like Johnny Depp gorgeous.

Rufus Shinra - Rufus really was a weenie-tot...to some extent...he ran and let his henchmen do the fighting, but behind his girly facade, he's a smart and sophisticated man.

Tseng - Oh my...Tseng is just the epiphany of gorgeousness...the hair, the face, the attitude. He's almighty. In fact...I don't know why he's not at the top of this list. <3

FFVIII
Sorry FFVIII...none of you guys were hot...none of you...

FFIX
Blank - I thought Blank was just perfect. He had the exact same personality as Zidane; outgoing, brave, bold...but he was also courteous. He seemed a tad bit more mature.

Zidane - For all the same reasons as Blank.

FFX
I can't say I found any of these guys to be attractive either....

FFXII
Vossler - Omg. End-of-story.

Omg...my stomach hurts. That's so funny. It was prolly just his robes. >__>;; I doubt they made a man have a big ass.

Reno - Okay...so most of Reno's fanbase makes him out to be this weenie-tot japanese, "i'm a cool kid too", girlie bad boy. Rather...I look at the fanart below and think..."holy bejebus."

Rawr, yeah. x_x Reno is damn sexy.

I can't believe were talking about this....

Okay I admit! Seymour was....kinda hot. He had....nice face and a nice body...I mean outfit!

Oh I forgot to mention....Vincent is pretty hot as well. ;D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/jesterlady/Vincent_Valentine49.jpg

Ahhhh! *drools*

Cloud: Super Hot :P

Vincent: Mega Cool :cool:

Tidus: Cute I guess

But in the end the one I will choose is CLOUD :woot: Both 7 and 7 ac
Reno: meh

Sephiroth: MEGA HOT (in advent children)

Squall, Cloud, Zell then Balthier.. haven't played him in FF12 actually but I think he's one of the most good-looking FF guys. also Firion from FF2 and Kuja as well!

I don't like Squall for some reason... But Cloud is sooooo coool and super hot... He's too hot for Aerith :P

Id say:

Squall
Zell
Siefer
Auron
Balthier
Basch

AC:

Sephy
Rude
Reno
Rufus