Hottest FF Guy

Yes in my list he's MEGA HOT:P and he is sooo cool. the fact that he's Vince's son makes him even cooler!

ok so I was wrong but everybody know that he's Lucrecia's son. Damn I hate Hojo!

Vincent. THE END. I'm obsessed with him (everyone who knows me should already know this). The angsting, the long black hair, red eyes, deep voice(Japanese VA thank you very much)....yum <3

Some others I'm not obsessed with, but I do find quite attractive and wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with are:

Seifer Almasy (FFVIII) - A tall, blond, muscular asshole-ish prick, who has a romantic dream. SRSLY....I find that so effing hot for some reason.

Balthier (FFXII) - His voice?? His charm?? His confidence??? FRICK. I do him now!!1

That's pretty much it. It takes a lot for me to consider you 'f*ckable' xD

I must say that Ingus is incredibly hawt too.

Arc is unbelievably cute! ^_^ Especially as a Devout, those ears XD aawww!

For some reason I'm starting to like Rufus :PVincent is awsume but not my type

CLOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

He,he,he...he's ADORABLE! So cute! As I said before,I love everything about Cloud. ^_^

yeah, he's just a cute little ball of angst isn't he?

at least he isn't as annoying as sasuke:dry:

news flash cloud! aerith is dead, forget about her and go with tifa

FFVIII
Sorry FFVIII...none of you guys were hot...none of you...

:O Squall's hot! He's probably my favourite of all the FF characters. I suppose I'd find his personality rather tedious though.

Also, I thought that Vincent was quite hot. Lovely deep voice in A.C. ;) And that element of mystery... He's not exactly my type though.

Auron, too. Again, he had a nice deep voice. A little old for me, but were I 15 years older, I'd find him rather attractive. ^_^

:O Squall's hot! He's probably my favourite of all the FF characters. I suppose I'd find his personality rather tedious though.

good call.

Also, I thought that Vincent was quite hot. Lovely deep voice in A.C. ;) And that element of mystery... He's not exactly my type though.

leave him for me ^_^ he's my type

Auron, too. Again, he had a nice deep voice. A little old for me, but were I 15 years older, I'd find him rather attractive. ^_^

i dunno...auron looked pretty good in KH2

Squalls father > Squall.

Dr. Cid = best looking older man ever.

If I have to pick just one... Kuja!

He was just another cute face and evil attitude until the end of the game -- when we see just how sensitive and complex his real self is.

Back