Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Just Stumbled Across It

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
Well, I think I'm the only one with this story.

My old Forum was hacked and disappeared for a time. I didn't know what was happening and I thought the URL had changed. so I typed in this site, was brought here, and joined out of desperation to be part of a Forum like this again.

I have always loved the Final Fantasy series and I wanted to meet some amazing people that shared the love of this series. I think this website delievered!

I was Looking through them then i put into google " final fantasy forum "
And just like Magic it appeared :D

I was looking for FFX-2 cheats to be honest, then came across this website. It's not one of those huge forums -the one's in which are hard to keep up with the people and what's going on. I liked that, and here I am.

I picked Other because it didn't just have to do with a Search Engine. So... =/

Why though, I was googl-ing Final Fantasy VII forums, and couldn't find any, until I came across this forum, I basically just wanted to join a small forum involving only VII, but... This forum sucked up all my attention, and after a while I just joined, =/ And keep track of this FFVII section mostly. ^^ So, that's my reason behind it.

I was just randomly milling about on the net... Decided to type in Final Fantasy Forum and hey presto! I came across this place ^^.

I learned about this place from many members at Cloud x Aerith forums...I came here to lurk forever and finally joined...haha.

I was looking for other FF forums, seeing as I co-run one of my own that we're just getting off it's feet, FFCC. Wanted to check out what other people are doing, and see what they had to offer. So I did a Google search for 'Final Fantasy Forums' and guess who I found.. :P

Along with TFF, but I haven't been there in years and it was where I started out. I wanted somewhere new. :)

In '08 I was looking for forums with an Inferno rpg, preferably with FF themes, since the Inferno on this other forum was just ending so I Googled "Final Fantasy" "Inferno rpg" and this was the only forum I found interesting. (The moogle in the banner at the time helped make the forum look official though, so that might've helped.) So~ I joined, clicked the "RPG" button up there, and

Boom.jpg

BOOM! No access. Users need 50 posts before they can play the RPG. To see if they can be active participants in the community, I bet. So I'm hangin around, seeing the forums. We're all floating.

Last edited:
google. I used to be in FFGON mainly but deviated away from forums for quite a while since it died out.

I just came across it. I mean, I saw it before, but I didn't register. A few days later, I saw it again, then I decided to register.

Typing in "final fantasy forum" in google, can only get you to so many places

I just google searched Final Fantasy Forums, and went down the list, and this one looked like the best one.

Back