Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Just Stumbled Across It

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
I dunno why I hadn't posted here before, but anyways... Like two years ago I was googling for tips with a certain monster in a certain game (Demon wall in FFXII) because I was completely underleveled by that time (I'm always underleveled, in any FF, and that makes the challenge even more worthy, :D)

Well, one day I was bored and was looking for a forum in which I could RP (because I love to RP!). So I opened the yahoo search thingy, typed something like RP forum and among the results I found something that said "Final Fantasy Forums" a bit bellow it talked about RPs, so I decided to check it out and yeah, here I am ^_^

I heard the site mentioned before on another Final Fantasy forum, but I Googled it later on so I don't know what that counts as. :3

Well I was looking for a Final Fantasy Forum, so I Googled Final Fantasy Forum and then 'Final Fantasy Forums' popped up top of the list and I was like :confused: I think this is what I'm looking for :wacky:

I was desperate for some help on a Final Fantasy game, so I looked through a search engine for a forum, and came upon this. Certainly the best FF Forum I've seen.

I was talking to Setsuken on MSN today and he mentioned to me how he had been working on a forum with tech stuff. When I told him that I couldn't find a forum that held my interests these days, he gave me a link. :3

I wanted to find some FF forum, so I used google. I wrote "Final Fantasy Forum", and now I'm here. Well, been here over two months, but anyway.

Stumbled across this on the internet. I wanted a forum with an Inferno RPG and most preferably about FF, so ideal.

i googled final fantasy forums so has i could talk to people about this great fracnchise ( woe is my generation of gamers when all they care about are flashy games) so ya.....here i am

I found it while i was looking for a cool Balthier Image/Render..instead i found this forum.

I was searching in Google for some more information about Dragon Scales in ffX, and this was one of the results. This looked like a very useful site, so I signed up.

Lady Edea pretty much forced it down my throat over IM. She was like "You ARE getting an account on this forum whether you like it or not!" and I was like 'Okay! Okay! I'll get one..."

I was searching Google for sites dedicated to Final Fantasy, and FFF was one of the results. I've been here ever since ^^

I was a member of ACF (advent children forums) but i was away form the internets for a while and i came back to find out that something had happened to it so i needed to find myself a good FF forum and i found this which is pretty darn amazing

Back