Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Just Stumbled Across It

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
Well a long time ago (2004 anyone...) I was a part of a forum called FFGON (Final Fantasy Gods Oblivion Forum Network) and I was a member known as Winevar back on it...then NeoWinevar and so on.

Anyways, that forum was shut down due to the admin felt that nobody really cared about him even though he put so much work into the forum.

Anyhow, everyone went their own ways and I eventually wanted to join a Final Fantasy forum again, even though I knew that they all pretty much have similar topics, so it was pretty much, "find the biggest one with the most users and the most topics / posts" and so on.

I happened to google something about final fantasy (can't remember what) and ended up here. This the second forum that I ever joined.

Basically, the mods on my last forum are bullies. So when they banned one of my friends, I moved with him. Although I do remember stumbling across this site once before.

One of the users here joined a forum in which I am a longtime member. He struck me as interesting. He mentioned being a part of this forum, so I followed him here.

I just searched Final Fantasy Forums and remarkably, I found it as the top one (I know you couldnt guess eh?)

*me i was a former member of the final fantasy .com,i was banned because i was too cool for their club :D

*i saw the address on their web page :) and there began the adventure :D

*now everyone...LETSSSS PARTYYYYY!!!! :D :D

I just so happened to stumble accross it,
I was looking for some tips on google for FF:VIII and i happened to open to a FF fourms...
So what the heck i joined :D

I heard about FinalFantasyForums.net (FFF) went I ran it into it through Google search engine. I joined this board shortly after I got banned from TheFinalFantasy.com a second time. The staff of TFF banned me for a bad reason.

Wow, a TFF exile? That's too bad... I just left there because it was getting boring and the people just weren't as interesting anymore. I heard about this site through a friend there...

I think the first time I heard about this place was from dimmufan, some time ago. Then that net computer died, and I forgot the URL. Then my good pal Fishie randomly googled our user names. This came up. Hooray for random coincidences and shit. ^^

Ah, at least I won't get bored. Insomnia's a bitch. :D

Oh and TFF is also my first FF forum, and sort of adapted home. What a coincidence.... ^_^ And like this lovely forum, it's full of interesting people...

I was looking for a good FF board, too, so I just typed in "Final Fantasy Forum" in my google toolbar and now I'm here! :D

I didn't do this yet?! :huh:

Well, I guess I just happened upon it. It says I registered in September, but I had no idea that I already had an account when I tried to register in late December. After taking a year to figure out my password, I logged in and have been active since the New Year.

I'm not sure, but I might have used a search engine to find it last September. Or, I might have been looking up FF information and stumbled upon an external link. Who knows? :updown:

I googled Final Fantasy Forums and this was the first link.

Back