Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Just Stumbled Across It

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
Fields and I were forum buddies on a different Final Fantasy Forum and he told me about this site over a year ago when I joined. I was skeptical at first because of how active it was and getting to know people, but the community was welcoming and the site was a great source of discussion, info, and friends.

I was on MGSF, and I clicked the link of a guy's sig and was transferred here...since then I've never left!

Well I was bored wanted to meet people who liked final fantasy so I just searched up "final fantasy forums" and this site was the first site that popped up on google.So thats how I joined.

I used to go to Final Fantasy Net, through it's various incarnations, until it closed down and I left. With the (finally) release of Crisis Core, my longing for Final Fantasy has resurfaced. So, I entered it into Google and ended up here!

Like most people, a search engine. I had went on Google and searched for "Final Fantasy Forums" and this website was the first one that popped up. I wanted to know which game to get first, and I had heard different opinions on it, so, I came here. ;)

--Claudia :neomon:

lol it was sad way. my interest in final fantasy is huge but i never knew what a forum was. i found out when looking for a final fantasy fan site and so i joined this.

I found out about these forums from my brother, mostly when I walked by while he was on the computer, I'd see him playing the RPG, and that's what piqued my interest, looking forward to checking it out soon. Nice forums as well.

I got lonely as all of my msn contacts appeared to be either blocking me, forgetting me, or just simply vanishing.. And my real life freinds were getting fewer and fewer.. I was on a forum for the Marvel Figurine Collection and saw that forums weren't such a bad thing afterall, so decided to search for a Final Fantasy forum, as I'm very passionate about Final Fantasy.. This forum was the first link I got in google.

Back