How do you play?

In every game i like to use attackers, I only use magic to heal if its available but I always raise the attack attribute to max because i always depend on strenght. In some final fantasies speacialy the old ones i like to use black mages they are very strong magi users so i love them. But thats my style beat them to the punch.

I like to level my characters up so that the boss battles and the monsters in the area i am in are easy so that i won't be on the edge of my seat, or pissed off if i lose. I tend to like to rely on Physical strength more then magic, but i will always have at least one person that knows Cure and acts as a mage. So usually 2 strong physical characters up front to protect, 1 mage. I mainly have a strategy to just attack the boss with physical and lay back with my mage and save up the mp incase a character gets hurt. Only times i usually use Protect or Shell and such is in a boss battle. In a game where haste is really good such as FFT or FFXII, i will start off by using it. But mainly in boss battles. I don't generally use status effects only because i have the fear of them missing.

Back