Dirge of Cerberus How much did you pay for DoC?

hehe i didnt buy mine i got it as a gift for my birthday

Mod Edit: Please put more effort into your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid about $28.00 Canadian, a while after it came out though, but it wasn't used.

I paid the full $49.99 price.....what a ripoff!

Ouch. You should've waited. :P

I paid a new game for 20 dollars. It's worth it, I suppose. I'm not normally into shooter games, but heck...it's Final Fantasy! So I just had to get it. Besides, I've had some experience in shooter games before, so it's in my hopes that I won't totally suck at it. =/

i brought the game not long after it was released for about £29 it was the cheapest i could find it for at the time and it was a game i just had to get and couldnt wait to get, although it was a third person shooter and i dont really like them but it was a FF7 game based on vincent so it was a must have for me

I paid $49.99 + tax at Gamestop buying it new... and I got really pissed when the game sucked so bad, save for a few good FMVs. I ended up selling it to my brother for $30 a couple weeks later... but I told him it wasn't worth it, but he didn't want to listen and said he would buy it new, so I sold my copy to him... he still has it,... but he always says he's glad he didn't buy it full price. Hell, my friend went and bought it from Gamestop used, for $17.99, using trade in credit, and said he got ripped off... lol.

I got it used for $20 CAN awhile after it came out. That's about average for games that aren't complete garbage around here. They usually jack up Square/RPG games in general, so I'm surprised it was so little. :/

I could kick myself for paying the full price for this game, especially as I didn't complete it for ages :neomon:

Iv learned my lesson since :wacky:

£20 ($40). It was kinda worth it. But then again, i got FF8 brand new and sealed for £15 ($30) when it came out so meh...>_<

I now the guy at the games store so he gave me a discount =).

$60 instead of $80, oh thats New Zealand man some things are expensive here.

I got it when it first came out and payed $80 for it. I was angry though as a couple of days later they brought down the price to $50.

I got it for twenty pounds, which was really worth it in the end because it was a good game to play.

I didn't pay anything. :P I rented it for free, and got through it, was a bit disappointed by it though, had Cait Sith in it way too much, and Red XIII practically wasn't in it at all, which really bugs me. >_<

Back