How Much Useless Could Cait Sith Be?

He also rescued Barret (I think) when he was close to getting shot / killed at Junon while Tifa was locked up to be gassed by Shinra.
Cait Sith had a larger role than people give him credit for...

after all in the begining he was a spy so fromthe storyline he was important but as a player he is useless he has just 2 Limit breaksandthat large body he use make me sick.

i am sure im not the only one to say this but other than the useful one hit kill attack... he is the only reason you manage to gain hold of the black materia and ,to my happiness, allowing you to progress ot the second disc!!!lol

i am sure im not the only one to say this but other than the useful one hit kill attack... he is the only reason you manage to gain hold of the black materia and ,to my happiness, allowing you to progress ot the second disc!!!lol

Too true..

I'm fed up with the amount of people that hate him. Toy Cats have feelings too you know! We need to stand up for him!

Cait Sith is NOT pointless.. He is major to the plot development / is of brilliant character design and he has actually got some good moves.. Dice was excellent, I never got used to Slot as much, but still...
I found him good, it depends on whether your willing to give him a go or not.

Aw come on, Cait's a great Character, he has great Limit Breaks...I mean yeah there's only two but hell they are really powerful. I did sure use him, I used all my characters actually, I couldn't leave them behind really, specially because I am always after the perfect game
But really, his "Game Over" Limit Break is amazing, it can ANYTHING to rest in peace and that...is sweet man :3

I will admit that he does have a big plot part, but so does everyone except Vincent and Yuffie. They have better ultimate weapons though. Cait Sith may have good limits, but that's the point. They are limits. Everyone has good limits, just not one other limit can mean instant KO to your entire party. I prefer to use reliable attacks.

That's his character design point, he's a gambler, all or nothing for him =)
Perhaps his own character was made for those that like to take chances, like risky players, besides, build up or not even he can do just as good damage as any other character

Back