How old Were you

LOL I'm not a genious at all! I'm just talking from experience.
I'm only 18 years old, so technically speaking I still have a looooong way to go in life. I just jumped up and left home early which I guess...means I was given a big dose of real life before the rest of the people my age. XD

well I was 16 I had my self a real boyfriendand I thought I was ready for it
but at the last moment I got chickend out and left
4 months later it was over so still and innocent person here

i lost it just after my 16th birthday with someone older than me. we are still together though. its quiet a problem though.....

I just hear all these stories about people regretting it, and I doubt I'd say no, but I'm glad I haven't lost it yet.

I was 17 and felt like I was ready. We had been dating 3 months before we decided to do anything.

Nope, I am totally serious. It went on for a year. Then I met a girl of my own age who I fell in love with. As its topical, she was not ready. And I am proud of myself that I honoured her decision, we made love 2 days after her 16th birthday.

I'm still in contact with her now, but with my first..... I have no idea where she is, i think she married a pilot.

Welp, I'd have to relate to Cloud91, I won't do 'it' until I'm married.
Why?

I'd rather not risk anything and potentially ruin my life.
I'd rather not spoil the excitement :]

Yeah I don't want to do something that'll ruin my life. But also I don't even have a g/f.

So far, So good. I've been a good girl =D
No sex for me yet, don't think I will till' i'm married.

16...I still think thats too young to me. Even though I was going out with my ex for a year I still regret it.

I've never heard of two people living together and never having sex...it happens. It just happens. I guess knowledge does come with experience. And once you experience living life together with your significant other, you'll understand what it means to really trust the other person.

I beg to differ. I know a few couples that are in their late 40s that sleep in different beds. Only one of the couples have a 'healthy relationship'. I'm not sure if they have sex though because the wife sleeps at 8PM. Her husband doesn't go to sleep until 11PM. The other two are close to being divorce, but their only staying with each other because of their kids.

Last edited:
Back