I blew up my house.

I nearly burned my house down preheating the oven to bake a cake. The heating coil like caught fire, burned itself out and then the heating coil kinda fell apart.

He had a brief musical career in the sixties under a new name.

hitler_hippy.jpg

Convinced everyone he was just a hippy.

He will return as the evil man history knew in a few years time. He isn't dead because he sleeps in a feezer, so has double the normal lifespan.

Goebbels was probably a singer, either lead up back vocals behind Hitler himself.

EDIT - I see a Hitler thread forming soon...

Last edited:
He couldn't have been, with his club foot he'd have to sit down, so acoustic guitar for him. Himmler on drums as he was an alcoholic and an addict so he can just smash all the drums and drown out Goebbels. Goring actually had a job, so he was just limited to creating sound effects with his planes. Rommel became an hero, Hess got himself locked up in England, and Heydrich got himself blown up. So they are only going to be a three peice unless you can think of someone else?

Heinrich Muller - Maybe on electric guitar or something heavy - or maybe just used the screams of the dying he shoots as some sort of background vocals.

Alfred Rosenberg - lyrical content?

Albert Speer - Set design. :D

Brilliant band.

Heinrich Muller - Maybe on electric guitar or something heavy - or maybe just used the screams of the dying he shoots as some sort of background vocals.

Alfred Rosenberg - lyrical content?

Albert Speer - Set design. :D

Brilliant band.
Gestapo Muller? He could still be alive so yes he could be in it, though he was a more a nationalist than a Nazi, so he could be a back up singer.
Bormann was the manager and Eichmann was the A&R

That's ridiculous. Hitler and Churchill would never be in the same band.

Churchill would be in a decent rival rock band my thinks.
Along with other British politicians of the time (depends what time we're talking about!).
Aneurin Bevin would rock it on drums (late 40's-50's, hmmmm - can't remember when he died), or perhaps (if we're talking 60's) Super Mac!

But loads of awesome people to join it. Would be epic.

Nothing will beat the Nazi's band though. Except perhaps if an alien ship lands, and instead of invasion all it wants to do is rock.

Back