If you had a theme song?

Vicious Heart

ShinRa Guard
Gil
It may sound a little odd, but imagine you walked into a room, and somewhere, magically, your theme song started playing. (like in a anime, whenever some major character is walks in) what would you like it to be...

I'd like mine to be the theme for Bret Heart from the WWF, ^_^

Baby got Back ;D

Nahh im kidding, The Lovecats or something :D J'adore the cure.....!!!!!!!!!

I'll place this in the Music section for you. =)

Anyway, I don't really have a theme song...but for some reason, Time After Time by Cindi Lauper sticks to mind since that was my prom theme song. Not saying I'd like that to be my theme song for life...it just sticks to mind whenever I hear the phrase "theme song".

Anyway, I'm not sure yet about this. I know something melodic and soft...

I not only think this is not odd but i have thought about this several times and believe it would be awesome that everytime i walk into a room or make an apperance somewhere my theme song would come on.

I beleive if i had a theme song it would be:
Kanye West-Cant Tell me nothing.
Everytime someone pisses me off or what not i just snap my fingers and you would hear: "Excuse me, did you say something? Uh Uh you can't tell me nothing!" Aww that would be sweet.

I not only think this is not odd but i have thought about this several times and believe it would be awesome that everytime i walk into a room or make an apperance somewhere my theme song would come on.

I beleive if i had a theme song it would be:
Kanye West-Cant Tell me nothing.
Everytime someone pisses me off or what not i just snap my fingers and you would hear: "Excuse me, did you say something? Uh Uh you can't tell me nothing!" Aww that would be sweet.

I'll have to go with that one. I find myself singing this song all the time.

"La-Laa-la-la
Wait 'til I get my Money right
La-laa-la-la
Then they can't tell me nothin', right?
Excuse me, did you say somethin' ?
Uh uh! you can't tell me nothin' ! "

I smell a remix comming... >.>

Hmm quite interesting subject. For me it would be Blow me Away from Breaking Benjamin. That would probably be my theme song, or Papercut from Linkin Park, however I'm not paranoid =P just like the song.

Here's a little spin on the question...if your life had ending credits..what would you want it to sound like? ^^

Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc, I don't know why but...XD

I guess mine would be either "Short stories with tragic endings" by From Autumn to Ashes or "With a thousand words to say but only one" by Darkest Hour.

Lessee... Theme Songs...

'Walking in My Shoes' - Depeche Mode when it comes to my life on average...

Religiously, I would have to say 'Kingdom' - Dave Gahan, or 'Blasphemous Rumours' - Depeche Mode.

Yeah, I know that's a lot of Depeche Mode but a lot of their songs really match me.

probably.... either:
Diner - Martin Sexton
or
Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin

though i do agree the good the bad and the ugly theme would be awesome :D

Bleh it depends on my mood

She's a Star by James is often one I realte to >>

Running to Stand Still by U2 aswel

*tries to think of something less depressing*

Meh...I predict a riot...that fits me quite well :monster:

Oh WAIT I love the sugar plum fairies o_o

*sold*

Last edited:
Mad World - Gary Jules.

Because I am fully aware how insane everyone around me is...

WAIT: new one

I want to break free - Queen - i sung it all day at work xD

Back