If you had a theme song?

If I had a theme song it would probally be the theme song from Terminator because I love how the instrumental goes. The Other choice would probally be either One Winged Angel, Birth of a God, Turks Theme, Hurry, Those chosen by the planet, Phycho by SOAD, or Planet Hell by Nightwish.

Last edited:
in all honesty it would probably be 'Who Says' by John Mayer. That song really kind of fits my personality. Certain situations would call for songs like Reptilia by the Strokes, Paranoid Android by Radiohead, or Troublemaker by Weezer

Last edited:
I think I'd probably pick "The End of All Things" from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King soundtrack. It alternates between dramatic and foreboding and calm and serene. Its probably a little too grandiose for someone like me, but...I like it. XD

Mannen med den vita hatten by Kent. (Swedish song, swedish band.) It's really just everything I feel about life and relations to people.

For an orchestrated theme, I'd say the Forrest Gump theme by Alan Silvestri, it's somehow always playing at the back of my head in some situations, and it brings back a lot of memories for some reason.

I love music about life in whole, there's something bittersweet and alive with it. -ramble-

Mine would most definitely be:

Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock

I will never get sick of that song. It really gets the adrenaline pumping and is such an awesome theme song to have in my opinion. >.<

Freakin' fantastic music and his voice is just amazing to listen to.

When the Levee Breaks by Led Zeppelin.

I was listening to this song while walking home from school one day and I just thought about how epic of a song it was to walk to. I should've been wearing cool glasses...

Lady GaGa - Poker Face

Just simply because I can be very unpredictable at times and surprise everyone as well as myself. That's not to say I'm the best liar, but I can keep a lot of things secret from a lot of people. And this is just the best song from her, anyway. The sound that comes from it is just enough if it were to be my theme song.

Mine would probably be The Velourium Camper 2: Backend of Forever by Coheed and Cambria. I feel like that song goes along with parts of my life. I never get tired of hearing the same beat over and over again.

If I had a theme song? Interesting question- and from the top of my head, I will say:

3OH!3 ft. Katy Perry- Starstrukk

That song just coerces you to forget everything else and just dance around merrily. That can relate to me as well. I'm usually an optimistic person and I never like to crush people's spirits. If you look at the video, you see the two steal some coins from a fountain. I can also relate to that. Occasionally I would take some small objects, though they're never really important things. I'm not quite a kleptomaniac criminal (yet) :wacky:

Bon Jovi - Have a Nice Day

This sounds really sad, but I like to wake up feeling like the day is a fresh day and should always start with a smile. So i suppose the song has relevence.
And its a brilliant song and would love it to be in the background everytime I come onto a scene xD :monster:

My theme song would probably be Papa Roach - To Be Loved
It just pumps me up when ever I'm playing a video game or sport because of the lyrics.

For ex.
"Whoa I'll never give in
Whoa I'll never give up
Whoa I'll never give in"

and probably b/c I like the geetar play

One Winged Angel for sure, starting from the "Sephiroth" part. I've even had classmates sing that when entering a classroom ...

gotta be Surfacing by SlipKnoT. it's against the rules for me to post such language but it suits me nicely with the f-off vocals and just the loud and rough sound. love the chorus MAGGOR 4 LIFE!!!

my theme song would have to be the intro to the first wild arms game. that is a great instrumental songs. and when the whistling part starts, that is when i would make my entrance or my moves

I was actually just thinking about this the other day.

Liberation - C-Lo/Outkast. (C-Lo is the main vocalist in Gnarls Barkley, for those who don't know.) C-Lo is an amazing lyricist, and the words in this song have long struck a chord with me.

"I'm so tired, it's been so long
Struggling, hopelessly
Seven and forty days, hey
Oh, I sacrifice every breath I breathe
To make you believe
I'd give my life away

Oh lord, I'm so tired, I'm so tired
My feet feel like I walked
Most of the road on my own (all on my own)
We alive but we ain't livin'
That's why I'm givin' until it's gone
'Cause I don't wanna be alone (I don't wanna be alone)
I don't wanna be alone, yeah

Is there anything I can say
To help you find your way
Touch your soul
Make you whole
The same for you and I
There's not a minute that goes by
That I don't believe we can fly

But I can feel it in the wind
Beginning or the end
So people keep your head to the sky."

Back