If you had a theme song?

Maximum the Hormone's Zetsubou Billy, its an amazing song with a wide range of emotions, but you can friggin rock out to all of them...and i love going wild...not in the GGW way...

Just FYI, i didn't watch deathnote.

"Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!

Such a happy, upbeat, summery song. You know?

Or maybe "I Am Hollywood" by He Is Legend...

It would depend on the circumstances...

Waking: Nurse's Whistle (Kill Bill 1)/ Twisted Transistor (KoRn)
Eating: Teddy Bear's Picnic (music)/ Survivalism (NIN)
Playing (Sport): Taste The Blood (from DMC3)/ Helicopter (Bloc Party)
Travelling: Guerilla Radio (RATM)/ Can't Stop (Maroon 5)
Working (school): Starlight (Muse)/ Stay Together For The Kids (Blink-182)
Sleeping: The General (Dispatch)/ Cancer (MCR)

In the past, I would say "Desperado" by the Eagles would have probably played.. mainly for lines like "You better let somebody love you before its too late"

Now, I really dont know what would play. Though a coworker suggested "Clumsy" by Fergie. But not totally sure, maybe music from Stravinski's "Firebird Suite" or something like that.

Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison. 8) It's just such a great tune! How can you listen to it and *not* sing a long!?

Good question...lemme think for a second. How about...

I Hear a Symphony by Diana Ross and the Supremes. That would be weird.

Nah, I'd go crazy pretty quickly with that one. Actually, I'd go crazy if ANY song played each time I walked into a room or something.

I don't want a theme song.

down with the sickness- disturbed

how amazing would it be to walk into a room with the words 'can you hear that? oh shit!' whispered. the n just from nowhere 'OOOOHAHAHAH'

Haha well after thinking about it..
Chop Suey- System of a Down

This was my favorite song for years, until i moved on to darker and heavyer music.
but when ever this song comes on, eveyone knows its mine :P
the song i belive goes from upbeat and fast paced music with yelling, then drastically changes to a slow mellodic slow soft song with epic singing.
this would fit my personality because my mood can change at the drop of a hat from happiest to the angreiest

"Mother" by Danzig. The guitar solos are short, but nevertheless, I love this song!

That, or "Freebird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. Again, the riffs rock!

So is this our life's theme song as in...what song best describes your life? Or is this theme song as is...I summoned a genie and asked him to give me theme music, ala Peter Griffin? I'm going with the second idea because the first is sappy and cliche.

I'd pick the Imperial March (i.e. Darth Vader's theme). How freaking intimidating would that be if you walked into a room and that started playing? Would be quite useful in interviews or meetings, I imagine.

Jamming by Bob marley every time I post.

Simply the best every time I walk into a room

At the moment it'd be something like Patience by Take That 'cause it currently expresses how I feel I think... Kinda.

I'd have to have maybe a song for each emotion

Rejection - best thing you never had by butch walker
Happy: Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold
Missing someone: I miss you by Blick 182

theres more but I'd be here a long time typing them

So is this our life's theme song as in...what song best describes your life? Or is this theme song as is...I summoned a genie and asked him to give me theme music, ala Peter Griffin? I'm going with the second idea because the first is sappy and cliche.

you know you wanna tell us

if it was one that described my life i guess it would be She's a star by James or Sometimes you can't make it on Your own by U2.... Hrmmm

nevermind, mine would definitely be 'Paint It Black' by the California Raisins...I mean The Rolling Stones! I always get those two mixed up ^_^

the lyrics dont match my personality at all, but thats okay cuz I love this song...

"Mother" by Danzig. The guitar solos are short, but nevertheless, I love this song!
im listening to that atm

but id have to say coma or estranged by gnr cause i loves those songs.

but id probably want it to be ymca, just because its so incredibly camp

Back