Just Beat The Game... Very Dissapointed!

I definitely agree that XII is not a crappy game while they work on XIII. XII was quite an in depth game, just not my particular favorite for previously mentioned reasons. If they just wanted something temporary, they wouldn't have done such an extensive update of the graphics and a deep political storyline.

"A buffer game? Here we go yet again - someone who seems to imply that is just some crappy game biding time for FFXIII - sure, hate the game if you want, but don't use it as an excuse for FFXIII being a more superior title."

First off judge i never said that FFXIII was going to be superior than any off the other games. Also tone is not the same as accents in voices. What i meant by tone is that it is serious the whole way through the game without change or a comic relief. Also there was a plot twist in FFVII. It happened early in the game changing from protecting midger and stopping the use of mako from shinra to stopping Sephiroth and jenova from destroying the world and reaching the promised land. and what is TA. if its tactic advance then it wasnt the first game to indroduce a bounty/hunting system it was introduced in Arc the Lad 2.

So it makes more sense to have monsters drop money? Monsters are made of money aren't they lol.

again i never said that the money should be dropped from monsters. i said there should be more of it...like higher priced good that are dropped by the monsters.

If Arc the Lad is good, why haven't I heard of it before =P
it is a rare collection that is scarce in the US but very popular in japan. it came out in the states about 3-4 years ago in a collectors set.Also i have no clue y u havent heard of it

First off judge i never said that FFXIII was going to be superior than any off the other games. Also tone is not the same as accents in voices. What i meant by tone is that it is serious the whole way through the game without change or a comic relief.

XD Oh sorry ^^
However, this is how I interpreted it. You may not have directly said it, but to me, it's how your point came across.
This isn't exactly a plot which can include comic relief - sometimes there are more important things to focus on in a particular storyline like this rather then fun and games.

Also there was a plot twist in FFVII. It happened early in the game changing from protecting midger and stopping the use of mako from shinra to stopping Sephiroth and jenova from destroying the world and reaching the promised land.

It wasn't much of a twist though. Even though I know much of the storyline from XII, me thinks that I need to play it through thoroughly, to see for myself whether or not you are right.

and what is TA. if its tactic advance then it wasnt the first game to indroduce a bounty/hunting system it was introduced in Arc the Lad 2.

Fair enough, it's a still a big part of the game storyline

again i never said that the money should be dropped from monsters. i said there should be more of it...like higher priced good that are dropped by the monsters.

wouldn't you like get that anyway from more powerful monsters?

it is a rare collection that is scarce in the US but very popular in japan. it came out in the states about 3-4 years ago in a collectors set.Also i have no clue y u havent heard of it

lol, thats probably why - it's never come out in the UK =P

Rhea: Vayne did not just pop out of nowhere - it was pretty obvious, if people had paid attention to the storyline, that he was a main villain, along with Cid (Though Cid was just a cute nutty bastard)

Shin: shinnybabs, when you don't post anything to back up your claims, and make your post less then half a sentence - it is known as spamming :P

The Best: Great point you've made - I sometimes feel that people keep expecting the same old things to pop up everytime, and when they don't see those things popping up, they don't try to enjoy the main game - some people don't try and embrace the new changes. Fair enough, if you've accepted the changes, but you don't like them - that's cool - not everyone is going to like them.
Music also - complaints that it is weak imo, I don't see where people are coming from with this. Is it because people are not used to the new composers style of music? I can hardly imagine the previous FF games composer trying to come up with something that would fit this game

Back