Lady Aerith Has Returned ^_^

So it would seem I have been unbanned, as AG and DragonMage brought to my attention. Did you guys miss me as much as I missed all of you? I must say it feels rather strange and interesting to be back. I need to thank each and every one of you guys who voted for me as your most missed member and as for your FFF Queen. It meant more to me than you'll understand. Well anyway, *jumps on my sexy King Saix* I just thought I'd say hello to you all and let you know I've returned ^_^ I don't really have much else to say. xD See you guys around I suppose ^_^
[] Tits
[] GTFO

Check appropriate box plz.

Hey wait a minute. What the hell? Is this just a dream or what...? :huh:
I think someone needs to take a cold shower... XD

Welcome back. I'm glad someone had the sense to bring you back. Shouldn't have been banned in the first place.

The person who brought her back was the same person who banned her, JR. But who cares about the past as long as we're all happy in the future, yes?

why was lady aerith banned in the first place?

There's no need to bring this up again. If anyone wants some kind of reference, go to the archives. All posts regarding this henceforth will be deleted.

Welcome back again, byotch. :]

There's no need to bring this up again. If anyone wants some kind of reference, go to the archives. All posts regarding this henceforth will be deleted.

Welcome back again, byotch. :]

LOL people can't let go of things, can they? xD

Hey Saix, I "deserve it" right? ^_~ Thanks again everyone ^_^ It's nice to be back on the site I'm queen of xDDD

We all really missed you, but I missed DS and DC more.:P

Welcome back.

Sorry Belazor, these tits are reserved for someone else xDDD
MMMMMNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:(
Don't worry, I'll sway you round :P

LOL! :P What can I say? I can't cheat on my King now ;) That'd be very un-Queenly of me xDD

yeh me too. When I joined you were still a banner. But since your like Aerith and I'm like Tifa I guess we could be friends no? :P^_^

Anyways Welocome back Queen of this Site :rolleyes:

Back