Last anime you watched

Hrm...lemme see....if I'm right. It was Samurai Champloo episode 1. They were doing this stupid thing on Adult Swim where some moron got to pick what was aired instead of the new stuff....:argh: otherwise the last thing I would've watched would've been Blood+....T_T

Oruchuban Ebichu Ep. 1

Cerridwen sent me a link to one of the eps and it was damn funny. I went back and started watching from the beginning.

Both of the evangelion movies. Death and rebirth CD skipped around a bit, where as Death of evangelion movies. *head explodes from all the headache it gave him*. Never again shall I watch both movies back to back.

Blue Submarine No. 6, TV Links has it and I vaguely remembered it from when Cartoon Network showed it.

I must say, it's one of the better anime series out there (although it's rather short for a series, only 4 episodes). It's got an awesome plot that sort of reminds me of the movie Waterworld, only it's a bit deeper. The CG it mixes into the 2D animation is great too, especially considering how old the show is (9 years old).

Well, I’m not all that into anime as a whole, but out the amount that I’ve seen, I’d have to go with the Animatrix. I loved pretty much all of, especially Final Flight of the Osiris.

OK I'm up to air gear ep 6

man there is so much sex content in this the pink haired girl is hot

but nudity dose not make up for a very poor story but with any anime no matter how bad it gets I'll stick it through to the end

Last one I saw was Genshiken season 2 episode 2
-very funny series. I also love the manga

I'm currently watching bleach and D Gray-man. I'm addicted to bleach, but well one episode a week isn't enough to satisfy my anime obsession, so i started looking at animes i haven't yet seen. Don't fancy Naruto much, the other half watches it, but it dont really interest me.

I'm checking put some new animes like Dragonaut, Rental Magica and Clannad. They're ok, especially Dragonaut.

Back