Last anime you watched

Bleach episode 1 and newest Shippuuden (33). Read the Bleach manga, and decided to watch anime too.

Fullmetal Alchemist... I watched episodes 9, 10 and 11 in a row. I adore it so far! :D

Dragonball GT episode 009

I finished watching the entire Dragonball Z series again, so I figured I'd watch some DBGT. It isn't as good, but it passes.

Episode 7 of Ergo Proxy
ep1 of Moyashimon
ep34 of Naruto Shippuuden

Death Note, OMFG I love murder stories <3333
Fullmetal Alchemist (my all time fave, I'll watch it anytime)
Blood + I like this anime, but sometimes Saiya gets on my last nerve. She cries WAY too much sometimes and it just drives me insane :blink:

And now you have the movie to watch, which is okay but highly disappointing IMO. You should read the manga. I think it's better than the anime. Oops, sorry! Slightly off topic xD

The last anime I watched was two days ago and it was Death Note Episode 37. I hated the ending compared to the ending in the manga. But after finishing the series I am left pretty happy and pleased with the series.

Hmmmm *thinks* Would be Naruto, re-watching it, and just watched episode 133, the Sasuke vs. Naruto fight. Yup that was it, *____* (XD)

the last one I watched was Moyashimon ep. 3. A strange anime about a guy who can see microbes.

Bleach - the four episodes in which Ichigo used bankai for the first time against Byakuya. Also there we see General Yamamoto use his shikai, WAHHH!!!! That guy is strong *nods* So would count 55 - 59 =P

Trinity Blood and it left me on a freakin' cliffhanger!!! Please please please Esther, don't kill Ion!!!! *cries*

Back