Last anime you watched

Last anime I watched was Code Geass (again) and I'm currently watching Full Metal Panic!(.)

Trinity Blood, beautiful and amazing story! I so wanted to see Ion and Esther get something going on because they seemed to have some sort of chemistry when together, but meh... xD It was a good one.

InuYasha...months ago. I watched it clear up until the beginning of September. I started school and I just got too tired to stay up late enough to watch it...

i just watched ep 48 eureka seven

and eureka grow wings!?

I'm kind of lost with this show i might have to watch it through again to understand whats going on

First two DVD's of witchblade, all I can say is wow. Just so much funny stuff and then all the hostility. Also the way that the kid and mom seemed to have switched roles, the kid acts more like an adult and mom the kid.

Some of the funniest lines ever "My moms are bigger." Then "No way the'll sag." A little kid should not be saying lines like that at the age of 6.

Blood+. I only catch it on about once a week every Saturday. I am getting really addicted to this show even though it's something I don't normally watch. Got bored one Saturday night and decided to watch it.

I wish I could have started from the beginning because I started right in the middle and it was really hard to catch up on everything I was so confused but the more I watched the more I found out.

10-13 ep of Berserk haha I'm gettin' into it now

I also have to finish watchin the last few ep's of cowboy bebop >_<

Then maybe wolfs rain again ^_^

Don't remember.
Has been long time since I watched anime.

It must be Loveless or Rozen Maiden.

Episode 28 of Naruto Shippuden. I'm totally behind in it...I blame schoolwork. Effing schoolwork getting in the way of my anime watching!

...Ugh. I must say, it's getting to be a lot like Dragonball Z, what with the NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENING FOR THIRTY MINUTES.

Back