Last anime you watched

The Last anime I watched was Ikkitousen Great guardians. I must say it concluded the series in a good way. There is so much ecchi in this anime. 1st 2 seasons alot but great guardians has a whole lot of it. But the gals are hot!

First 3 episodes of Samurai Champloo. I love this anime! It use to come on real late on adult swim but not for a couple years now. I just recently remembered this anime and started watching again.

Last edited:
Can we try to add a little more depth to our posts please, tell u s what you thought about them etc, thanks ^_^

I went on a literal 'anime marathon' and finished the entire Scrapped Princess series in 2 days. (24 episodes isn't a lot, honestly).

I had watched the anime before, but didn't understand the story well enough previously. After having been inspired to watch it again after reading several reviews about it, I went back to watch it... And it was a rather pleasing experience.

The art, especially the animation, was rather impressive. As well as the storyline, which was rather deep in it's meaning. All in all, the whole experience was wonderful... Saying this makes me feel like watching it again... Lol.

I just watched Black Lagoon 24, the conclusion of the 2nd and last (so far) season of the anime.

I have mixed feelings, it had gotten deep and really proved a point, but it's obvious that
upon Rock's big descision, and the big fuck-up that caused Yukio to commit suicide right in front of him, the foil between Rock and the rest of the characters is going to dissapate pretty quickly from now, his sensitivity really balanced out the show, and I thought he was cute because he was a pussy and a badass at the same time. But he can't be dancing on the edge between criminal life and innocent life too long without being swept to one side. He's probably gonna become fucked up in the third season. Plus, if he didn't, the series wouldn't be going anywhere really.
Kinda tragic.

Last edited:
The last anime I watched was World destruction. Imho this show was great. I loved it but considering there were only 13 episodes I was quite dissapointed. I believe the game is coming out in december. I hope that will continue the story. The anime I believe was just a preview of the ds game. Anyways it could have been longer.

The last anime I watched was "Blood - The Last Vampire"...basically does what it says on the tin. She's a vampire that hunts demons and works with a clandestine organisation. Beautiful artwork but the film felt...constricted. Like it was only part of a film. It was only 50 minutes long. 3/5.

While we're on the subject of animes, I highly, HIGHLY recommend Vampire D: Bloodlust. Phenomenal film. Beautiful artwork and animation, brilliant story and quite poignant. Set some 10,000 years in the future in a Madmaxesque setting, D is half human/half vampire and a vampire hunter competing against some human vampire hunters to track down a girl who's been taken by a powerful vampire who wishes to go to the City of Night (a city orbiting the earth that has the obvious advantages of no daylight). 5/5.

The last Anime I watched and finished was Karin, aka Chibi Vampire. I was really surprised with how well done it was. I remember picking up the CV manga at the bookstore, looking at it and thinking it would suck. Then I ran into the Anime and fell in love with it. I thought it was interesting that the vampires were attracted to people with a certain emotion. (Stress, unhappiness, etc.)

Last watched: Code geass episode 25 r2 eng dubbed

Last read: To love ru ch 102 and satan 666 ep 2

Currently, I am about to finish up Minami-ke season three. I have no clue why I love this show at all. It's nothing special, most episodes only have a few slightly funny things. I guess it's just that otaku inside of my that's being smothered with bitterness and monotany that feeds off of watching anime characters live semi-normal lives in japan.

The last anime I watched was Nodame Cantabile. I watched the first two episodes sometime last year at Anime Club, and I decided to finish the rest of the first series this week. Just finished watching the last episode today, and now I'm going to start the next series Nodame Cantabile: The Paris Chapter.

It's a great show for those who like comedy and classical music.

After catching up completely on the FMA manga, I'm in the middle of watching the old FMA anime. God it can be hard to watch sometime, too many major changes just aren't right.

Looking forward to watching the new FMA: Brotherhood episodes though. Apparently much much closer to the manga this time around.

I'm watching FMA: BH which still on-going... still the same old FMA anime with slightly changes in some details.

Finished an anome called "Akikan!" which talk about some soda cans turned to beautiful girls and they fight together using their flavor...IT SUCK AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I KEPT WATCHIN IT!!!!!!! :gasp:

You have to admit, the idea of making girls to soda cans and carry 'em w/e you go sounds cool ;)

I haven't had a chance in a long time to watch anime. Been so busy but I do believe I had just started out watching Code Geass after seeing someone cosplay LeLouch. lol I am only 2 episodes in though, sadly.

this summer i began to take animes of my need to watchlist and need to finish list.
last anime to finish watching: code geass, prince of tennis.
last anime i watched: saint seiya. yeah im going back in time.
series i started this summer:

gundam 00-not even half way done the first season.

neo anglique abyss- almost done.don't know why... its just ur typical bi-shounen. just can't stop watching it. just love all the orb hunters: Nyx, jade, huyga, and rayne. they are just so gorgeous.

glass fleet
d-grey man and much more.

Back