Last anime you watched

Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion 1 - 25
Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion R2
1 - 25
Well it was really awesome I really liked it.
I got upset when Shirly died, damn Rolo. :gasp:
the ending didn't turn out as I expected.

Please write what anime was about. Don't just type lists. It borderlines as spam.

I just finished watching Season 5 of Inuyasha. I got both Seasons 5 and 6 boxsets as an early Christmas gift and let me tell you, Season 5 was INTENSE! The Band of Seven is just epic and
Kikyou's "death" was just so tragic and sad.
I'm eager to get started on season 6!

Bleach 198
To think that stupid captain is smart (Kurtsochi or something) and the might Espadas falling quickly is really irritating

Gintama 73

Just like any other Gintama episode this one was quite funny but not perfect like other episodes.

Girls Bravo-episode 3,4- pretty funny and unexpected for a harem anime.
Fullmetal Panic-episode 2- I decided to continue watching it cause I can't judge it just by watching the first episode only.
Gundman SEED-episode 1-I had this in my for a long time but I always forgetted to watch i,it was good but I did not understand most of it.Must be because I was tired yesterday.

Oerba, Fullmetal Panic is a great series. Has three seasons. Second being Fumofu which is just about the school aspect and is my favorite of the three. Can't remember the last seasons title.

The last one I watched was .hack//SIGN. Though right now I'm not watching any anime. I'm on a mission to watch all 400+ episodes of the simpsons. Could take a while.

OK, I'm bored so I'll contribute. The last anime I watched was Ponyo, the most recent Ghibli movie, and that was months ago.

I honestly believe that Miyazaki is incapable of making a bad movie. Anyway, this movie was entirely hand drawn, since Miyazaki’s claims that using CG is very unsatisfying.

The movie is a little bit like The Little Mermaid, though it’s much much more Miyazaki Fantasy. It’s about a magical little fish girl named Ponyo who escapes her home and runs away and after ingesting human blood (she was saved from a glass jar by a boy who cut his finger in the process), she becomes human. Anyway, her being human, along with her magical powers and angry father, causes a lot of unrest in the sea, causing floods and storms and whatnot. Don’t want to give away the plot. Anyway, adventures abound.

I loved the movie, but I liked it the least of all his movies. That may be because it was aimed more at children (like Totoro) than at families (all his other movies), which gives the movie an overall different tone. While being a very well constructed story, it’s much less coherent than his other films. Miyazaki constantly makes worlds that incorporate many whimsical things without explanation, but their presentation is such that a viewer immediately understands. This style is used once again in this movie, but with much less clarity. There a lot of things throughout the film that made me wonder why, or what the point is. Oddly enough, the things I found confusing would probably be perfectly logical to a child. Could that have been intentional?

Anyway, the movie is amazing and well constructed. It’s not as grand as Mononoke or Howl’s Moving Castle, it’s just a little flight of fancy. I wanted something more, but it just wasn’t that kind of movie.

Last edited:
I watching Gundam 00 on SciFi!
OK, I'm bored so I'll contribute. The last anime I watched was Ponyo, the most recent Ghibli movie, and that was months ago.
Hellsing OVA episode 1 OMG I LOVE THIS ANIME I CANT STOP WATCHING IT!!!!!!!
Posts of this length are considered spam. So please say what you liked, if anything about whichever anime you watched.
Thank you.

Elfen Lied.....i hate blood.....so that anime was close to making me faint^^
watched all episodes in one day, so had some weird dreams about it also xD
checked wikipedia to think what more to write about this.....and found:
"Elfen Lied involves themes of social alienation, identity, animal cruelty, revenge, child abuse, jealousy and the value of humanity. The series employs graphic violence and nudity"
that pretty much sums up what the anime is about

I'm still technically watching it, but it's Kuroshitsuji. It's not bad, but it's not the greatest anime I've seen either. It's obviously very fanservicey, although the manga seems far better, and the story is already either deviating from the manga plot or jumping ahead.

The relationship between Sebastian and Ciel is very vague. There's a contract of course, but whether it suppose hint at more with Ciel hating himself for relying on Sebastian, or if Sebastian doesn't want Ciel to be in pain, if that's what's it's insinuating at all, I have no clue o_O

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (don't look so surprised.) Visually the movie is far beyond 1985's Vampire Hunter D, as it should be. As for the story, I dunno, I wasn't as big a fan of it as I was of the first movie. It was interesting, sure, but Vampire Hunter D was a classic; back before the whole "kill the bad guy and save the girl" story became overused. They made D look more like a vampire hunter instead of a gay superhero with a hat and a sword, which is good. :P
The last series I watched was Lupin the 3rd, I think. And that was some time ago : / You just can't help but admire Lupin's cheeky antics, and his carefree overconfidence. Jigen and Goemon have their good moments too, particularly when the two point out the flaws of Lupin's plans and end up having to save his smart-alec ass. A classic series. Worth the watch.

Shakugan No Shana I believe. It was months ago so I'm not too sure, don't really watch Anime all that much anymore. Or at least not for now. It is full of adventure, which I enjoy watching. Fighting, and old-school Japanese fighting with Samurai swords. The thing I don't enjoy about it however is the too common love triangle that often appears in anime and the ending isn't the best I've seen.

I've finished the first part of LaMB a while ago. LaMB is Animax's first original anime. The story interests me so far. It's a sci-fi anime about a futuristic planet called Cerra which is in a middle of two problems. The first problem is that the people have failed to make the planet "green". The other problem is the people of Cerra does not agree with the lamination project of the government where they make the prisoners into LaMBs which are slaves.

Tales From Earthsea. My brother started to watch it, but called to me when he saw a dragon in it, knowing I love dragons. So I sat and I watched and I loved it. I might need to watch it again sometime soon to fully grasp the story, but that's down to myself and is in no way the movie's fault. It probably explains the plot very well, but I was distracted as I watched it.

But it looked like the usual greatness one would expect from Studio Ghibli. Likeable characters in a surreal adventure that's nice and enjoyable to watch.

The Cat Returns(Ghibli Studio), watched too many times though.
Me said:
Posts of this length are considered spam. So please say what you liked, if anything about whichever anime you watched.
Thank you.
Short posts will be deleted from now on, thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Back