Last anime you watched

Naruto Shippuuden 78-79
MAJOR SPOLIER *I warned*
Asuma did die but he put up a good fight.

Gintama 6 - 24
It's really hilarious you gotta watch it, and the main character is kinda cool.

Finished Gantz just last night, I was a little disappointed that they didn't follow the manga. But all in all it was a decent series, the manga is a lot better though.

Just spent most of last night/this morning watching Volumes 1,2,3 of Death Note, it was well worth the time, unfortuantely i'm up to Episode 24 and we all know what happens and i gotta wait till they release volume 4 (cause my internets have tarded restrictions :|) on dvd to see :(

Just watched Naruto Shippuuden episode 80 and 81
besides Asuma dying nothing really significant happened. Naruto appears to have learnt a new technique but they really dragged the story out over these two episodes.
In summary, it was fairly boring....

All of Full Metal Alchemist.... Probably the best overall anime i have ever seen... I wish they were coming out with more episodes even though
It ended in the movie that the elric brothers are now in Berlin and can't use alchemy

All of Full Metal Alchemist.... Probably the best overall anime i have ever seen... I wish they were coming out with more episodes even though
It ended in the movie that the elric brothers are now in Berlin and can't use alchemy

I agree with FMA being fantastic. It definitely is the best for me. Way up top with Samurai X. :monster: I just finished the whole series and I'm looking for the movie.

Oh btw, I think
it was not both of the brothers in Berlin. Ed was there (Munich, to be exact) and Al was still in Rizenbul. They were separated into two different 'worlds'.

I'm going to miss watching Roy Mustang (had a major crush on him throughout the show). Now that I'm done with the series, I can't find anything else to watch. -__-

Last anime I watched :
Shugo Chara Doki 55 RAW
Tales of the Abyss episode 1 and 2
Rewatching Kamichama Karin episode 25 and 26
Mostly I read more than watch though. o_O

I just watched Naruto Shippuuden - 82
aside from Shikamaru reflecting on Asuma's death, nothing really happened during this episode.
So all in all it was quite boring :monster:

Hm, I just finished re-watching the Wolfs Rain series. It's one of my favorites, and it never gets old. <3

i just got finished watching the total letdown of an episode of Death Note (last episode).

i knew
that Light was gonna die
, but that was just pathetic.

I was tempted to watch Wolf's Rain ^^
Saw episodes 1-9
Somehow it reminded me of the first anime I used to watch. Now that's a nostalgic moment right there

I wtched Wolf's Rain along time ago but als watched Pilot Candidate (Candidate for Goddess) on Adult Swim before they cut it off.

The last Anime that I watched was Gundam Wing.

My Best Bro Jerokyn bought the whole series and of course we both have Endless Waltz so we watched the whole series and then watched Endless Waltz.

I am now currently watching the whole series of Dragon Ball Z.

Back