Last anime you watched

Just watched Soul Eater 21 and it's awesome! Can't wait to see the next episode! Same goes for Naruto Shipuuden. The fillers are finally over!

I just watch Bleach number 37.

Yes I just got into the series and so far I'm liking it heaps. Good series I recomend it.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

That was...

...the coolest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

*searches for words*

I-It may very well be the coolest thing in the history of the universe.

I mean...I just-...*energetic hand gestures* It was so...I don't know how to describe...

It was cooler than Spike Spiegel and Alucard.

At the same time. Watch. Now. It will change your life. I think I became ten times as badass just by watching this anime.

Episode 56 of Cardcaptor Sakura... I think. It's been a week or so since when I watched it, and I don't remember that much about it XD; But I'm assuming it was pretty kickass, since most CCS episodes are. <3

5 Centimeters Per Second
10/10

At the anime convention I watched this anime called 5 Centimeters Per Second, and it was REALLY good. I recommend that if you can find it, definitely watch it. Its a movie, not a series, and its not like action packed or anything, its just the story of 3 characters and their interactions with one another through various points in time.

Naruto Shippuuden episode 70
<rant>
I can't believe that after almost 80 episodes of filler, they have the nerve to make ANOTHER filler arc. Seriously the only thing tying me to this anime is the fact that my friend keeps telling me how good the manga is, and since I can't be screwed reading the manga I'm just gonna have to fukkin wait for it to get good.
</rant>

Watched the first few episodes of Naruto. I'm reading the manga and I want to be able to put the right voice to the words.

If you count CGs as anime, then it was Advent Children, two days ago. If you don't, then it was Castle in the Sky the day before. I haven't had a chance to watch any since... I envy those who can watch what they like when they like...

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 71-72
Good to see that the filler is over :wacky: now it's actually starting to get interesting, hopefully it stays this way

Bleach
60 - 187

I kinda got into the story but the bastards had some fillers to let us watch and now the main story is on hold.

Chrono Crusade
1-4
I didn't get the whole story but I guess I'll watch it to complete another anime on my list.

Gundam Seed Destiny: episodes 21-50

love the Anime for most Gundam series just love watching giant robots kick the crap outta each other with big beam weapons.

Lucky Star OVA - Saw it just a few hours ago - very enjoyable. The main series was very funny and so was the OVA.
I never get tired of seeing Anime Tenchou go insane when he spots Konata. That AFK part was awesome.

Naruto Shippuuden 76-77
The fight started between Akatsuki and Team Asuma I believe Asuma will die -__-

Gintama
I kinda like it, it's kinda funny and I like the ideas in it.

Naruto Shippuuden 76-77
The fight started between Akatsuki and Team Asuma I believe Asuma will die -__-

Ah... I remember that fight in the manga. I should catch up on the Anime, maybe.

Anyway, on topic: Clannad~Afterstory~ 1 It was nice, yes...

Gantz episode 2

I've read a fair bit of the manga and I love it. The anime seems really good so far but I'm a little disappointed to see that there are only 26 episodes.

*although its not updated but i watched it again, its "shaman king", its a cool anime, love the spirit fights! :) fav character is Ryu of the wood :) great comedy, fight scenes and story, i think it needs a sequel cause you can tell from the last episode it was a bit hanging ;)

Back