Last anime you watched

Neon Genesis Evangillon
It sucked as hell I know it's old but the whole story, villains, characters they all sucked :/ it was extremely horrible. -__-

AGREED!

The thing was just... bad. XD

The main character was a wuss, the whole thing had a very "dead" feel and the ending was pure.... Choas XD

I do not get why so many people love this anime XD

---------

As for myself, I recently finished Spice and Wolf, it's an awesome series I've kept on a back burner for a while (mainly cause of exams that happened a few months ago when this was airing).

I loved the light hearted feel, the nice story, the characters, and Horro and Lucien were just awesome. A must watch for anyone who's into something that's unqiue and soothing (not intense and exciting)

I watched the first four episodes of Shugo Chara back to back last night. I'ts not something I would normally go for I think it's a rather sweet anime. I'm going to watch some more now, seeing as I feel like I'm hooked, and I highly recommend it for anyone who likes watching magical girl animes, or just anyone who wants a light hearted adventure.

I watched "Shuffle!" needless to say...

it
suck

X[
total WASTE of time, money and your sanity. i'm not kidding people DO NOT watch
this crap. you're wasting 30+ mins of you're life. go read a fucking book.

why?
a lot of annoying squealing girls, one dude.
nuff said.

I watched "Shuffle!" needless to say...

it
suck

X[
total WASTE of time, money and your sanity. i'm not kidding people DO NOT watch
this crap. you're wasting 30+ mins of you're life. go read a fucking book.

why?
a lot of annoying squealing girls, one dude.
nuff said.

Awww... Come on! It wasn't THAT bad. I'm sure it'd be actually useless for girls to watch it (since it is a harem anime an all), but the story and characters were pretty nice.

Especially near the last few episodes, where everything goes from "fun and funny" to "twisted and freaky dark".

-----
Last Night I watched 5 episodes of Itzura Na Kiss (I'm upto the current fansubbed episode, ep 17 now).

Great stuff. I love Itzura's retro feel, although I admit some scenes were recently rather rushed XD

I recently watched the last episode of Ergo Proxy. Some things are a little hard to understand, so I may end up re-watching it sometime in the future.

well after forgetting how it ended i decided to watch the Dragon ball Z: Bio brolly film, it was quite interesting, i have watched it before but as i said i kinda forgot how it ended so i watched it again

Evangelion, episodes 24-26. I had already seen them, but it's a total mind****, so I have to watch it again to get a better understanding of what's going. It is still impossible to understand what's going on though. '_'

I watched Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell last night

Cowboy Bebop was fun to watch while Ghost in the Shell was great at holding my interest

Just watched Soul Eater ep. 19 and it rocks! The whole anime thus far is really good! Well, it's to be expected! After all, S.E. had something to do with this anime (like with Fullmetal Alchemist). Not really sure what it's doing though:P

Ghost Stories!!!!

Basically it was some anime that came on in japan that TOTALLY failed because it was too scary for kids, to childish for teens, and when they gave the rights to ADV, they said do what you want with it. so like the entire series is Ad libbed and its freaking hysterical

Claymore was the last one I've watched
I finished the series and I suppose I should be getting back to....uhm....the manga.

~Tifa~

I just started watching History's Greatest Disciple and Hajime no Ippo, which are really good so far (especially Hajime no Ippo).

Bleach Episode 183, damn fillers...., but i plan on watchin a bit of death note later

Back