Last anime you watched

It was the first episode of Antique Bakery, could become an interesting series (especially for me as someone who likes yaoi/shounen-ai). Otherwise I've also been watching Hidamari Sketch x 365 (very colourful and feelgood indeed).

I watched some Cowboy Bebop episode a few days ago. For the life of me I can't remember which one but I know I watched it.

I think it was the one where Spike's partner finds this girl who finds a stone that finds her dad... :wacky:

Death Note episode 7 last night - Light is evil, I don't like him as much anymore - I've definatly become more of an L fan because of that.

Air Gear...And man that Anime is good, but it got a really stupid end!

Because it continues in the manga...

I watched Gankutsuou, a pretty good anime, also World Destruction, this one is rather new 3 eps so far..

I am currently watching Now and Then, Here and There and Gurren Lagann on Scifi.

Naruto Shippuuden Ep. 64-69 they were quite boring since nothing really exciting happened in it :gasp:

Currently I'm watching .Hack//Roots ^.^ Which is good so far. I just finished the first game so I'm sort of going back but oh well. x3

Last one I watched (& finished) was Black Cat I think? Or Elfen Lied. I finished them around the same time. Both really good. I liked elfen lied more though xD

I was watching the last few episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh a while ago, very sad :sad:

Neon Genesis Evangillon
It sucked as hell I know it's old but the whole story, villains, characters they all sucked :/ it was extremely horrible. -__-

Back