Last anime you watched

I last watched episodes 6 and 7 of Freedom, which finishes off this seven episode OVA series. It took a hella long time trying to find all the episodes D=

i have a big list of animes to watch so let me check....(checking) okay so the last anime i watched was Someday's Dreamers...

Lol, Medabots on youtube, but that was reeeaaaaalllyyyy long ago^^
Not much time for watching anime and stuff, busy, busy ._.

i bought death note on dvd last week, so im watching that quite excited cuz ive never seen the ending to it

Afro Samurai was the last one I watched...it was good I liked it a lot more then I thought I would. Getting ready to start watching Season 6 of DBZ.

Dragonball Z Movie #7 SUper android 13 Pretty short movie though 40 minutes :S but i guess all DBZ movies are.

*last anime i watched was vandread, im still at episode 6, its a really cool anime with robots and hot chiks with big breasts. and with that combination ya cant go wrong eh!? ;) but seriously the fight scenes and robot animations are cool probably same level with gundam :) and watching the gorgeous girls with bouncy tits are just a bonus! :D :D

The last anime I watched was the first episode of Photon. It's an older anime, like in the late 90's. It was a little nostalgic, since the animation style was very similar to Tenchi Muyo.

Bleach 195- Was the best, absolutely the best episode I have seen in long time. The character development and expressions and the fights just rocked :) And the end was superb....

Naruto Shippuuden: 85

Pretty cool I guess, I'm liking the fight
between Kakuzu and Hidan and Shikamaru n co.
It's ashame though that the next episode comes out in 2 weeks. Oh well at least its gonna be a double episode.

Holic, eps 08 (I know i'm a bit too late)
Anyway, it's good i think... I love the weird reaction of Watanuki when he met himawari :D

The last anime I watched was naruto shippuden episode 80 part1. Naruto is a sweet show and game if you have not tried it you might want to because it's awesome!! If you want to play a naruto RPG then go to www.Naruto-arena.com and make a account today!

Naruto Shippuuden: 88

Well this arc appears to be over so I can't wait to see what happens next week

I finished of the second Hunter x Hunter OVA almost a week ago. I haven't really watched any new anime since then.

Back