Last anime you watched

I just watched Miyuki-chan in Wonderland :gasp:
It's only a single episode about 12 minutes long, and apparently, Wonderland is full of lesbians :gasp:

I watched Bleach >.> it's cool, and I watched Naruto Shippuuden Ep.55 - 58 =D

Oh god it's been forever. It must've been Blood + When that evil bitch vampire woman (who's name escapes me at the moment) is finally killed.

Has anyone here watched X/1999 the movie or Kai Doh Maru? I am going to watch it on Scifi tomorrow night.

Fate stay Night I only watched episode 1 so far but it was quite boring.
Slum Dunk I like this anime >.>

Devil May Cry episode 4.I decided to finish watching this anime.After all it's not as bad as people make it seem.

The last anime I watched was episodes 20 and 21 of Ergo Proxy. The ending is getting really confusing because it feels like they cut some parts out. Plus, the fact that they kept going in and out of people's subconsciousness.

the last anime i watched was full metal panic fumoffu i would highly reccomend it to any anime fan me and all my friends thought it was so good we watched the entire series in one night

Dragon Ball Z when Cell suck the other Android D: she's dead, ain't she?

The last one I saw was My neighbor Totoro.. it was pretty good, cute, and funny at the same time. I would recommend this movie as well as one that I just finished watching now... Grave of the Fireflies.. it's a very sad anime, but really, really, good.

I'm looking for some more anime to watch, but so far I've not heard on what's good or not out there as my kids have been wanting to see more. I personally think it's a bit better than the cartoons that are shown here in the states.

Dragon Ball Z when Cell suck the other Android D: she's dead, ain't she?
You mean Android 18? If you want it spoiled:
she ain't dead.

I last watched Dragonball Z episodes 248-250. I found some DVD with three random DBZ episodes on it, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Not a huge fan of all that mystic Gohan crap, but it's still entertaining.

Last thing I saw was Nabari no Ou, episode 12.

I'm also watching Code Geass R2, and although they are RAWs, I'm also watching Monochrome Factor ^_^

Moyashimon episode 3. I fell in love with this anime and manga because I just saw a glimpse of it somewhere. I'll never see microbes the same way again. n_n
I also think Kei is your generic pretty-boy.

Naruto Shippuuden ~ Episodes Ten To Twenty

I'm trying to catch-up after not having the net when the crappy fillers ended and I just lost track of things for a while. So... better late than never!

Back