Last anime you watched

Well, a few days ago I started scouting around Youtube after watching all the freakishly epic Code Geass episodes (some more than others) and I came across this anime called Shugo Chara! or something like that. I watched a few episodes, and it isn't all bad. I'm thinking of checking out the other episodes during the weekend. Not many decent anime out there anymore, so I'll see where this one leads me first.

The last anime I watched... Hm. That's quite some time ago, and, Samurai Deeper Kyo. It happened to be showing on television, and having no other channels that interest me, I had to watch this anime.

I find this anime rather... Dull. It does have some reference to Japanese history, with characters bearing names that any Samurai Warrior players should recognize immediately, but unless one is a fan of Japanese history (Even then, the plot's not so much on the history of Japan) or simply a fan of pure anime battles.. This wouldn't appeal much. Then again, the battles are pathetically short. The overpowered main character seems to always love to pretend to be weak, then release a special attack that wipes out the enemy in one move. There's just no challenge to make the battle unique- since almost all the battles in it revolves around this one-hit kill scenario.

Trigun

It wasn't my thing. I prefer Knives over Vash... However terrible that might be of me. The storyline bores me. The progression of the series was rather slow. The female characters annoyed me to hell and back. M'eh. :/

The last anime I watched was the 2nd episode of the bleach zanapkuto filler arc. Im loving the new filler arc so much. Its pretty interesting to see all the spirits of the zanpakutos. Sodennoshirayuki is so beautiful.

anyone seen elemental gelade? thats a great story, i have a couple of the manga as well and the anime series was hard to get hold of but its worth watching if you can

Just watched Higurashi no Naku koro ni Rei episode 1

Can't believe how much i love Higurashi

The last anime that i watched is Rurouni Kenshin. Although it seems i never gets bored even watching it thousand times.

Probably because the brutality XD

Can we try to add a little more depth to our posts please, tell us what you thought about them etc, thanks.
One line posts will be deleted from now on.

The last one I watched to the end (currently still going through a lot :P) was Gundam 00. I'm a huge fan of Gundam, enjoying it since I first saw WING, and have now seen all of them from 0079 to 08th MS Team to Turn A to SEED to 00. It's a great series!

However, season 2 episode 21, 22 and 23 of 00 were just let downs. They really made me worried that the ending would just be poor. However, it was a really good ending fitting of Gundam, in my opinion. All in all, I'd say its worth an 8/10. ^__^

Elfen Lied. It actually scared me because it was so brutal.

Really, not for the faint of heart. There's no limit on who or what dies.

Final Fantasy - Spirits Within
It's really entertaining, and no matter how many times I watch it, it keeps me entertained. I love the whole concept of being trapped inside a huge bubble while the outside world is a killer.
Not my favorite FF movie, but an alright watch.

Last edited:
The last anime I watched was Bleach Zanpakuto strange tales. Its great so far and is continuing. So far my favorite Zanpakuto spirit is Sode no shirayuki. Its a great filler arc for bleach and I wonder who Muramasa is *thinks its Kenpachis or Yachirus Zanpakuto spirit*

the last anime i watch was Gundam 00 second personally the last fight( Setsuna F. Seiei VS Ribbons Almark) was a bit weak in my eyes could have made it more epic but as a whole the series was good

Last edited:
Back