Le Coco Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Coco,

Love your designs, and I was wondering if you ever get any spare time would it be possible to request a Zack / CC sig & Avatar? Ideally I was looking for something along the lines of him facing the overwhelming odds at the end of the game (I think it was one of the teaser posters), but done in your fantastic style? maybe with a slogan (I have an idea for one but wanted to ckeck it was ok) I really would appreciate it if you get the chance.

Thanks!

Axis:

AZ.png

AZ_a.png

Sylvanius:

YK.png

Waytodawn:

I'm finding it pretty hard to do your request. I know I won't be able to produce anything pleasing with what I can do. I'm sorry. :( I tried again and again, but it just doesn't look nice.

The Solitary: Expect it this weekend. :)

Everyone who wished me rest: Thank you so much. :tighthug:

Once Again you amaze me with your GFX abilites. Thanks very much for the Azumi sig. :awesome:

Absolotely gorgeous! Great work and thanks!

aww, if you need rest i understand. i was hoping that you could make a signature for meh D: http://tech84.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/snap021.jpg i would like to have this picture made as a signature with some warm colours, like red/orange/yellow. then again, if you aren't going to make this, i don't mind.

thank you~

Why, of course I'll make it. :) I just have one concern, could you provide an image that isn't a screenshot from the game?

Axis:

AZ.png

AZ_a.png

Sylvanius:

YK.png

Waytodawn:

I'm finding it pretty hard to do your request. I know I won't be able to produce anything pleasing with what I can do. I'm sorry. :( I tried again and again, but it just doesn't look nice.

The Solitary: Expect it this weekend. :)

Everyone who wished me rest: Thank you so much. :tighthug:

If ya want i can provide you with some different stocks/renders, it could prove a better assist for you..:)

If ya want i can provide you with some different stocks/renders, it could prove a better assist for you..:)

Yes please! :)

paochan: I'm working on yours right now. I'll re-post in a few.

Okay, I am REALLY up and running again this time. Bring it on, guys. :gasp:

Type: Sig and Avvy..but could you make the avvy 135x135
Stock: Stock
Size: 410x160
Text: Welcome To The Black Parade
Other: Make it dark and creapy..:D

Here you wanted a different stock..so here it is.:D

I am liking that image. :wacky:

I'll re-post soon.

*bump* Any more requests? I'm almost done with college so now I've got lots of free time. Unlike a month ago when I completed an average of only 1 request per 1 week.

That was a tough time in my college life. :gasp:

Hey Micci, me again. :P I was wondering if I could get a Twilight/Edward and Bella siggy and matching avatar set from you? These are the images I've got here (pssst, I like the 1st one the best):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/resonatinglight/hq003.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/resonatinglight/hq005.jpg

I would really like something soft and pastel-colored if that's possible ^^ think of like, spring and easter colors I guess? lol Also, could I please have the text "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" in the siggy? If that's not possible, it's okay. Also could the sig just be slightly smaller than the one I have now please? Thank you again! And please don't feel rushed. Take your time, hun!

Ooooh Micci! I can't decide which set to use! Both colors are awesome. Thank you so much hun! *hugs*

♥Shiva♥;525496 said:
Ooooh Micci! I can't decide which set to use! Both colors are awesome. Thank you so much hun! *hugs*

I couldn't decide either.. :gasp: Which is why I gave both. I'm glad you like it. *huuug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back