◖LEADING . R U S E◗ Cali's GFX Shop

ao7r55.jpg

Michato, here ya go.

2mi2g76.jpg

another version which is terrible. I'm feelin' kinda down today. I hope you like it. :3

Thank youu! Both are adorable! I think i'll switch between them. X3
Also, I hope you feel better. D; *Gives you a hug*

I love your work!~
I'm not sure if you're taking requests anymore, but if you are, could you make me a sig with either of these pics? Choose whichever one you'd like to work with:: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4

TEXT:
Shana, with シャナ in smaller type (underneath it or something, whatever works), or
Higher Realm with 神髄

ps. i like stars, "."s and ";"s in text. not nessesary.

Sure, no problem. You might have to wait awhile, though. I can't access my computer with GIMP.

Hi! I was wondering if you could make me a sig as well, if gimp isn't still acting up for you?

I would love it if it had the two pictures from this pic in it:
View attachment 910

and this quote: "My only love sprung from my only hate; too early unknown and known too late."

Thank-you!

ao7r55.jpg

Crazee Dayzee, here's your sig.

158761y.jpg

Stella_Nox_Fleuret,
2vwa7ur.jpg

The sig would have been better if it was a better quality. Sorry.

Last edited:
ao7r55.jpg

Stella_Nox_Fleuret,
2vwa7ur.jpg

The sig would have been better if it was a better quality. Sorry.​

Sorry, it was the only pics of the side of their faces that was of a decent-ish quality..it still looks awesome though, thank-you!

Herrow, I can has a request? =)

Avatar Pic: Set. So matching the signature, please?
Size of Avatar: 130x130
Signature Pic: This. If that doesn't work. It's the rendered Crisis Core 'Cloud' version, by a person called Lil Mermaid Girl. I'm sure you'll be able to find it. xD
Size of Sig: Whatever works. =)
Sig Text: If you can make it work, I'd like two lines, 'On every road we cross alone' and 'We’re thinking of those we left back home', but knowing that's a lot of text to fit, and if you think it looks better, I rather just have the last line; We’re thinking of those we left back home.
Other: I dunno if it will work, but well, you know my favourite colour right? :8F: If you could make something happen with that colour, that'd be great. :D

Tankoo! <3

Ohh, I'm honored to have a request from you Kira! Yush, I have that render, and I can most likely fit both quotes. And you want it purple, right?

I'll have it done tomorrow. Thanks for dropping by *bows*

Purple, yush!

And thank you so much. =) Can't wait. :D

I'd like to request something too, but i'm in no rush for it. I'm almost always requesting something from you. D;

Size Of Avatar: 100x100
Other:
If you can't fit both Rydias in the icon, that's fine.:D

Sig Pic:
This.
Size Of Sig: Anything you think works.
Sig Text: Could the main text be "Rydia" and "Beauty Of The Mist" underneath that please?
Other: Nothing else.

Thanks so much in advance.^_^

Last edited:
ao7r55.jpg

Kira(Colours)
Here's your set, I hope you like it!
2z5kbcm.jpg

vy0e8w.jpg

The purple kept coming out a redish >.< But I tried to keep some purple in there. And technically, it is a purple.:wacky: Also, I had a lot of fun making this, it inspired me a lot.:se7: So thank you! xD

Tsukimori,
2zfu2ih.jpg
11gna8m.jpg

50o5z6.jpg

I hope you both like it ^_^

Last edited:
Omg. :x3: That's fine, cherry red is my second favourite colour, but it had been my favourite for the longest, so I have no problem with redish tints. *faints then eats set*

♥♥♥ + rep.

Aww, thanks Kira. I really liked the quote you asked me to use so I kept it all *tard face*

I forgot to ask you, I know I made this as a request, but can I add it to my dA? I'll watermark it for you, so no one can take your set.

Aww, thanks Kira. I really liked the quote you asked me to use so I kept it all *tard face*

I forgot to ask you, I know I made this as a request, but can I add it to my dA? I'll watermark it for you, so no one can take your set.

:gasp: Of course! It's your work, silly. Go show it off! Watermark isn't even needed if it isn't what you usually do. I know it was made for me. :ohoho: Thank you again! :D You should really look up that song. ^^ Or just click here, cause I made it easy for you. :britt:

Back