◖LEADING . R U S E◗ Cali's GFX Shop

@Kyoshiro
Kyo that picture isn't showing up. >.<

@Six
Kira, I've got yours going now. Do you still want it?

Last edited:
Yes, I'd still like you to do it, if that's fine. :gasp:

...Bump. =P

Haha, just making sure you're still around.

lol, I am. I was planning on finishing it today. But my sister is on my Comp that my GIMP is on. I'll have it done definitely tomorrow. :ryan:

Last edited:
Hey girl!

Noctis is still so lovely but he's starting to bore me just a bit. ...and I haven't bugged you since I first became a member here (one year :gasp:) so I was wondering if you'd make me a set?

There isn't much Versus material out there I know :sad3: ...and I love the set Ari made me of Stella, but I was wondering if you could make me a set with this pic:

20110128074808!Stella_Nox_Fleuret.png

Sized down I know...its huge but its HQ anyways... with a black background with some purple/silver swirlies in it or something. If you can't can you make me something cute of your choice with Noct/Stella or both in it? Please? :sad2: ...ILY and TY :inlove:

I still have this open 8( Sure thing, Stella. I'll get to it(for both of you) after tomorrow. I have something important to do, and I've been gfxing more so I think I can do 'em again.

So many many sorries to you Kira @Six I owe you a major one. :gonk:

Last edited:
@Six

so sorry for the wait Kira. I'm so lazy at this... if ya dont like it, sorry. :C
siggyforkira.png

siggyforkirar.png

@Stella Nox Fleuret

I'll have yours done tomorrow... if I can render that or find a Stella render will that be okay?

Last edited:
Okay :33 Cool. I really wanna make it gorgeous for such a good friend and such a good character. :ryan:

EDIT GFX DETAILS:
Also, if any more people request please remember to turn off your signatures. It just looks confusing. ^_^

I need a Game of Thrones set, my dear sister. You can take as long as you want, I won't mind or not do it (really lol). Now using the stock is up to you, but I did bring a variety in case my stock pickin' sucks. :neomon:

Request: Set

Base Stock: stock 1 (or stock 2 of Robb if 1 isn't good. Clickable!)
Secondary Stock: Direwolf render 1 (or Direwolf render 2 if 1 isn't good. Clickable!) *no need to credit anyone as I did them, so >.>* <But if you can't do ANYTHING with that here is something > < (Images in both links) > and the secondary for that.

Avvy size: 150x150 & 200x200

Sig size: Bah...um, whichever size. As long as its wearable here and at NF :p

Text: If you choose the Stark stocks to use (E.i Robb and the wolf render), then the text "Winter is Coming" with "House Stark" somewhere.

If you choose to use the Dany Stocks (E.i the one with the girl with white-gold hair and the dragon image), then the text "Fire and Blood" with "House Targaryen" someplace.

I LOVE MY ROBB! HE'S SO HANDSOME!:x3:

*When I linked secondary images, it means merging the two images together, if you can do it? If not, forget my absurd request. :P*

OH MY GOSH YOU CAPTURED HIS HANDSOMENESS PERFECTLY!

I love it! Thanks so much, Cali! I'll rep you now and where here and on NF! :33

You're welcome Terra. ^_^ Also, yeah, Stella, I can take 'em out. I'll have it to you later today. :ryan:

Kaleta

VAL! I made your new set, in case you still want it.

100x100
1ifpmt.jpg

140x140
2d1wnbd.jpg

the "kiss me" on this one is black
mvg1sy.jpg

the "kiss me" on this one is white
ng3khz.jpg

this one has round edges
2iiwj5w.jpg

mwahaha you saw me stalking eh? ;DD

and yes of course i want it!! let me edit when i get the chance ^^

Ahem, wench, where is my Targaryen set!? I would have two sets, you know that! :C

Nah, but if you don't want to do that, I actually need a banner (Or and Advertising Banner). Its really small and just text. If you can or want to do it, it has to be this big:

site_logo.gif

And say exactly that. You can pick to keep the gray behind it, if you want. I need it for Conlanger Forum :D

P.S
I'm your sister, so you will make another set so close to the other. Or I'll tell mommy. :griin:

Hai thur Cali. I am requesting a sig. Oddly enough, I have exactly 107 posts! (108 with this)
Do you think you can do everything? ^_^ What I mean is, I want a Cloud and Aerith sig, but I want you to pick out the picture and caption and everything. That would be really great if you could! If you want a pic to start out with, I can look too.

Last edited:
Back