◖LEADING . R U S E◗ Cali's GFX Shop

Sure, thing, I'll have 'em finished this Saturday guys! xD

Hi Cali,

I was just wondering how long the sig would take? I requested it on the 16th and now its the 26th. If you can't do it let me know, I understand that you might be busy :)

<3

Oh, my :ffs: I'll have it to you tomorrow xD Sorry for the wait.

hahaha thats ok, I just thought I'd ask incase you didn't want to do it or were too busy :) <3

o0PinkSquid0o
Here you are!
I, at first had a problem with making it so big when the pic itself was so small but I think it came out good.

11he1io.jpg

27xp8r7.jpg

24q4v7q.jpg

Yuna Lover , the image is gone :(

Last edited:
Awwww Cali its so cute!!!
You did a great job, sorry about the pic being small though!!

Thank you so much, I loove looove loove it!!

Why would you request from my bad shop :rage: you're so epic at gfx you could make something so much better.

but, okay, I'm not sure I can find butterfly brushes... but i'll try.

S A K U R A
the icons didn't come out too good, but if you don't like it, I can retry.

34yzkll.jpg

(version, 2 & 3)
I made two sigs, one with a border and one without. I hope you don't mind that I put a background image behind little sister. I just couldn't make it have the purple-red tones without some background. I really hope this is the Bioshock little sister, if not.......... sawwy, :wacky: I'll recreate it if I was wrong. It was hard doing a comic-book type render but I hope I didn't do too bad. you can beat me if it's not like you wanted. I'll understand. :wacky:

21npmbb.jpg

ibhy1i.jpg

Sol Blade, I'm getting to work with yours now.

8(

Really? :jess:

You tease :ahmed:

S o l B l a d e
2e3vf49.jpg

I'm sorry if it's not enough purple or whatever. I really tried on it, though, so I hope you like it. Sorry if not.
1530f48.jpg

Last edited:
Mmmmk let's see how we go...i like yer work so i'm lookin forward to seein what you'll come up with... not that iwant alot done anyways lol.....

Erm this is my first time doin this sorta thing so tell me if ive done something wrong so i can correct it :P

Avatar Pic: http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/anthony_lee3/dir-en-grey-kyo-31000.jpg
Size of Avatar: 100 x 100px
going vertically downwards on the left hand side of the pic
________

Signature Pic: (http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/anthony_lee3/dir-en-grey-kyo-31000.jpg)
Size of Sig: (500 x 200px)
Sig Text: Let tomorrow sleep and peacefulness will turn to you
Free yourself and go with your razor sharp emotions
Even the twisted flow is the proof that you're alive
I invite the tearfully-indulging sorrow"

(If that's too much then just the first sentence will do.)

if possible, make the edges of the avatar and sig look all rough and torn/burned.... i hope you get what i'm tryin to say lol..... if you have any questions send me a message :S

Let's see what you can do, my sister. I picked a stock thinking you'd like it, plus it was a great quality. xD

Request: Set (sig and avvy)

Stock image:
http://i52.tinypic.com/243i7fp.jpg

Avvy size: 150x150 (if you can do it, 200x200, but only if you can)

Siggy size: Something that will be allowed here please. And NF?

Signature text:
"The spectacular Spider-man!"

Or, if you don't like the stock, I would like loads of Selena Gomez icons please! But if you can't do anything like that, it will be okay to move away from my request. I'm just interested in the awesomeness you will do to it :33

Sis here's your set!

T E R R A ,

signature

fub14x.jpg

.version 2 with white border
2iulbq.jpg

2rghyti.jpg

200x200
28aqo3n.jpg
335fnmv.jpg
endki.jpg

150x150
2hd4chz.jpg

(to be completely honest, my favorite thing about this set are the icons :wacky: I might reedit that right white flare, not sure, i could give it another go if you'd like, though?)

Shinya, I'm so sorry for the wait man. >.< That's terrible of me. :ffs: If you still want it I'll be happy to give it a try.

Back