Longest book ever read?

Well, I've read all the lord of the rings, which ever one's longest

I would have to say the longest bok ive ever read was 20,000 leagues under the sae...close to 800 pages if i remember correctly

'Desperation' by Stephen King. A long book at about 996 pages, but I enjoyed reading it so much, I had finished it in six hours.

The longest book I've ever read was Battlefield Earth. 3,000+ pages, I forget exactly how many. I'm rereading right now, actually.

"The Stand" by Stephen King. That one has roughly 1,200 pages. Next would be "It" by Stephen King. That weighs in at 1,100 pages.

The bible... We had to read it from page one to the last page in christian studies

'Battlefield Earth', obviously not the movie. The book is way better, but took me about a month and a half to finish. And I read pretty fast.
About 1500 pages 0_o

The longest Harry Potter book. I am *attempting* The Count of Monte Cristo which is about 1,500 pages.

1,000+ pages of Harry Potter? Give this boy some sort of hero award. You poor, poor soul.

The bible... We had to read it from page one to the last page in christian studies

ooh sounds like torture lol

the longest book i ever read is the english dictionary :)

i did it for a £20 bet that i could not do it in 5 hours and i did yay me:D

You read an entire dictionary in 5 hours? Excuse me for being a non-believer, but I do question that. Did you read each definition thoroughly, or just sorta skimmed over each individual page?

Either way, that's REAL torture. haha

I'd almost rather read the Bible...

Almost...

yes i read every page thoroughly and almost fell asleep five times but the bet kept me awake :)

i passed out when i finished

Back