Love Beyond Friendship: A Cloti Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
cute fanart!
Oh guys I am so happy! I just got accepted in med school in one of the best colleges of my country(Chile) so you`ll have a Cloti doctor in a few years,I wanted to share my happiness with everyone!

Congrats, Cloti! I am very happy for you. <3
Hm, since there seems to be a lot of fanart posting right now, I shall participate!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

Congrasulations Cloti.It'd be great to have you as doctor.

Sweet picture Celes*saves again*

loved the fanart, Cloti and Zerith the best couples in Final Fantasy VII.
And the song "Come What May" fits really well, form one of my favorite movies "Moulin Rouge"

Omg, that is also one of my favorite movies, Cloti. That song reminds me a lot of them, too. It also reminds me of ZackxAerith. :)

ASDFGHJKL; *DIES*

Moulin Rouge is my most favourite movie ever ;____;

and thank you for the pic, I only have a very small version of it saved :D

OMG! so we Clotis love "Moulin Rouge" that is great to know,funny that Moulin Rouge was all about tragic love.....xD hard not to love Nicole Kidman.

Last edited:
Well done, Cloti! I know you'll be a great doctor. And I'm in love with Moulin Rouge as well.

Hey guys! Found this Cloti AMV. It really did caught my eye because I know the song. The song is Broken Sonnet by a Filipino band called Hale. I used to listen to their music. Enjoy!

PS: If anyone has posted this before me, I'm sorry^^

The picture of them in the end was wonderful,I wonder how they made it,it looks like it's directly for the movie.
Beautiful video and song,thank you for posting.

Could you ever imagine a Cloti style Moulin Rouge, though?

I could so picture Yuffie getting in there being a stripper and all. :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back