Love Beyond Friendship: A Cloti Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is so cold...I can't stand him sometimes because his coldness appears the most of his effects at Tifa...But i think that Tifa deep inside her believes that Cloud loves her but he is afraid of showing it because he don't want anyone of them two to get hurt...

Or he's afraid that their friendship will stop existing.Do you remember in the end when Tifa is waiting for Cloud to catch her hand and she falls but he catches her?Such a cute moment,until before it played the theme of Aerith but then when he catches Tifa,her theme starts playing.And that means something.

I remember reading that in another game Tifa almost confessed to Cloud,but he was unconsious.Don't know how true that is.

I am not good at reading fanfiction.. but If you have a cute one you can recommend it to me.
I remember reading that in another game Tifa almost confessed to Cloud,but he was unconsious.Don't know how true that is.

I think it could be Case Of Tifa when Cloud was asleep and she asked him if he loved her..
poor Tifa so shy! with that beauty she should be more confident.I remember the date scene(one of my favorite Cloti moments) when Tifa almost confessed her love for him!
before being interrupted by fireworks.

I read it but it looks more like the part at the Gold Saucer rather than a fanfic,still very romantic.Too bad she didn't tell him what she wanted.I love the part where they're in the play and Tifa's the princess.I remember the first time I played it she slapped me.

look how sweet this pic is....
combo.jpg

Once I read a Cloud x Sephy fanfic,it was so damn funny.7th Heaven read it too,but I couldn't find another one just as good as that was.

Aww, that picture is so cute. And the song seems to go along with it as well, gotta love Ronan Keating's solo songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back