The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

The voice inside my head (miss you miss you)
The voice inside my head (miss you miss you)

I love that Blink 182 song! yeah an AMV with that would really fit.
keep drawing more Oremuse! we want to see your work finished

Here's the one I made yesterday for this club.
It's unfinished and maybe I'll redo it again since it's a ten minute work:
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/ashe_09/Drawings/cloti.png

Quite nifty,though you do have a slight problem with floating bangs, and the two bodies sort of blending together, but considering they just sort of fade out around the waste, that's perfectly understandable.
A colored version would be quite interesting.

Oremuse, that fanart art is very lovely. I would also like to see a colored version.

I love Cloud's expression, btw. x'D

That pic was adorable! Make more!

^_^

I loved the expression, they're so kawaii.

I'd draw something if I had any ounce of drawing skills. I might try anyway, just to see what happens. <_<

Too bad that thing is about as reliable as Caith Sith. XDD

It totally gave Zack/Cloud 55%... totally UNTRUE :P

Cloud/Seph are 11% compatible and Cloud/Aeris are 65%... hahaha.

So Cloud/Tifa is a perfect match?

Haha, I used to use that site whenever I was bored in school and type in random names. But I never thought of actually using characters such as Cloud and Tifa before. It's one of those rubbish things anyway, but I'd love to see the Clerith fans reaction to it.

I was all lol when I read that post. :wacky:

Faith...are you just ignorant to the fact that we don't trash-talk Cleriths anymore and yet here you are encouraging it to keep happening...may I ask why? I, myself, as a Clerith as well as a Cloti, could give a shit about something as pointless as this.

However, what I do care about is seeing a moderator encourage the whole "Oh I'd love to see Clerith's reaction to that." As it does upset the other side. It's rude, it's unfair and they don't do that kind of stuff or say that kind of stuff about Clotis in the Clerith club either. How do I know this? I watch both clubs religiously.

♥Aerith♥;473186 said:
Faith...are you just ignorant to the fact that we don't trash-talk Cleriths anymore and yet here you are encouraging it to keep happening...may I ask why? I, myself, as a Clerith as well as a Cloti, could give a shit about something as pointless as this.

However, what I do care about is seeing a moderator encourage the whole "Oh I'd love to see Clerith's reaction to that." As it does upset the other side. It's rude, it's unfair and they don't do that kind of stuff or say that kind of stuff about Clotis in the Clerith club either. How do I know this? I watch both clubs religiously.
Sarcasm, dear. SARCASM.

You've taken it the wrong way. It's a silly site that gives out random accuracies. I even found the whole Cloud/Zack thing hilarious. I'm not going to go any further into this because I wasn't insulting anyone and it just seems that everything I say is taken the complete wrong way.

... Knew I should've put that wacky smilie ...

So I'm just going to start another topic.

I've been playing Crisis Core for a while and I may actually have a reason why Cloud feels regretful over Aerith's death and why he doesn't see why Tifa feels for him until they fall into the Lifestream together. Cloud
somehow absorbs Zack's persona, right?
I might be wrong about this, but I'll just give my opinion on this one.

Zack would feel regretful if he ever lost Aerith during Crisis Core, wouldn't he? He even goes far as to
protecting her from the robot that comes into the church (the scene where the Angeal copy protects them both.)
I think it's something to do with Zack in general, but I could be wrong.

hahaha 65% is not that bad... they could still have a relationship,but Tifa and Cloud are perfect for eachother.Zack and aerith have 76%
I think Cloud feels truly regretful,he came to love Aerith for what she is,a dear friend for him,that's the reason why he feels so guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back