Lulu's Boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lulu's boobs are very big haha, and if you notice at the end of a battle if she had the last hit you can see them bouncing about ;)
But in X-2 they became smaller? Whats with that I thought when you are pregnant everything gets "bigger"

but if they got any bigger then there would have been no clothes to keep them from coming out unless she permanently wore a curtain
They don't really get bigger, they just sag more because there is milk stored. And I'm sure Lulu would have got a new dress made to accomodate for her bigger boobs rather than a curtain.

Isn't this great... how we can relate FFX to having big boobs. We love you Square.

I'm suprised some people didn't notice, shes a wannabe Katie Price.

difference being, lulu's actually cool. Jordan is not. And I'd assume lulus boobs were natural

They don't really get bigger, they just sag more because there is milk stored. And I'm sure Lulu would have got a new dress made to accomodate for her bigger boobs rather than a curtain.

Isn't this great... how we can relate FFX to having big boobs. We love you Square.

Actually, they DO tend to get bigger when theres milk stored (especially for the first week or so after you stop breastfeeeding) But yer, once the milk is all gone if you breast feed for ages theres a danger they might go smaller and sag

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back