Lulu's Boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lulu's breasts look different in game than Lulu in FMWs. In game, Lulu's breasts look like they're about to pop out. In the FMWs Lulu's breasts looks better on her.

lulu2.jpg

ffx7-800.jpg

Yes it does. They sag after a while as well. A couples of girls at my high school I use to go had a D size chest, they did have back problems. It was hard to tell if they were thin or not. Their breasts didn't fit their body proportion/shape. Not all large breasts look good on women. =/

Yeah, she does look better in the bottom pic. And Ive been a DD cup to an F (bad times!) since I was about 16 and the pain is horrible. I was going to have the op, but I simple cant afford it!

This picture shows how big her heavy hangers really are -

th15-top290.jpg

And this one shows why she is the prettiest FF character -

thll1.gif

Eh, you can't really go by fanart as to how big they actually are, as it's just someone's interpretation of the character, not Square's. Not saying that that top picture is too far off or anything, but good pictures nonetheless.

Yes you can because I did.

Umm..........no...... fanart is fanart. Anyone could randomly draw Lulu with boobs the size of pillows. I comparing them to Square OFFICIAL artwork. The way the designed Lulu in game.

@ Sapphire - Aw damn. >_< That sucks, I hope you get better.

lol i neva actually noticed but i got 2 admit they r quite big i actually thought tha as Yuna is tha main female character her boobs should b tha biggest

I cant believe a characters pixelated boobs has become such a popular topic. Ha ha wonders never cease.

This topic is giving me serious lulz. Though with fanart, you can't really compare that at all. Some people intend (especially fanatics) to draw her breasts bigger than what they should be because she's that person's favorite character and naturally they'd want to "enhance" her features.

lol i neva actually noticed but i got 2 admit they r quite big i actually thought tha as Yuna is tha main female character her boobs should b tha biggest

lol just cause she's the main character doesnt mean she has to be a sex symbol. big boobs would in no way fit yuna's personality, i guess they don't really fit lulu's either. and how didn't you notice them? they were probably the first thing i noticed about her after noticing she dresses gothic (im not a perv :wacky:)

but anyway, i agree with LA of course fanart is nowhere near accurate if a fan wanted to they could draw her naked and flat chested.

I agree as well. Fanart is based off of the person who drew that character and what they think he/she looks like. ^_^!

In the FMV's she does look better and her boobs don't look like they are about to fall out like Janet Jackson. =p.

Yeah, I mean realistically she would so fall out.
But she also has a nique for storing items down there too, notice everytime she uses one she reaches in that direction.

Yeah, I mean realistically she would so fall out.
But she also has a nique for storing items down there too, notice everytime she uses one she reaches in that direction.

Roflmao! I never noticed that at all. =/.

She DOES reach down in her boobs to get the items. haha. That is actually quite funny. =).

Lula's boobs....o_O

I think you can see the outer part of a nipple at certain points in the game...hmm...

That's just wishful thinking.

She has big boobs, yes, but ask yourself this: how far to her knees do you think they'll reach after ten or so more years of no bra wearing?

That's just wishful thinking.

She has big boobs, yes, but ask yourself this: how far to her knees do you think they'll reach after ten or so more years of no bra wearing?
Thats the beauty of video games, we keep getting older and the video game characters stay the same age.

It's just that everytime you see a girl in Anime or in a Game they have to have HUGE tits. Why can't they have normal sized ones? =/. I mean, the guys who make these games sure are pervs, eh?

Tifa & Lulu are the only ones I've noticed though. Although Fran was a tad over exposed. >_>;;

Good point about Anime there. Maybe it's just a rule in art. I noticed that some anime guys have big... you know...

It's just to point out that not all guys love girls for their body, it's their character as well. Look at Aerith, she doesn't have large boobs but she's a nice lady.

I don't think that Lulu even knows she has big boobs :|

I can't believe this thread is still going....

Well in anime women some characters do have large breasts. From what I heard, because having large breasts is uncommon in Japan.... Just most Japanese women are born with A or B. Ones that are born with a large cup usually become models. Thus why they're obsessed with blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. It's just very uncommon for them.

As for Rikku with large breasts....no Rikku is fine the way she is.

yeah i found tht too her boobs wer huge comparded to other but hey i aint complaying bout it i loved it shes right fit

I don't really agree that Lulu is the prettiest character in FF.
I like Rikku better.
Rikku does'nt need bigger boobs!
She's just right the way she is.
Anyway,why does'nt Lulu's dress droop even a little when she bows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back