Materia

MODERATORS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING THIS POST, BUT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING LIKE THIS ABOUT AN FF GAME WITH NOTHING TO BACK IT UP, I GET PISSED.

You know what? Warcraft is a decent game. It goes to show that games that some 900 pound fat ass mother fucker shat out his chunky ass can actually have some fans. I think you have a point. And the way you spelled FAGGOT incorrectly, it just adds to the fact that you are a complete dumbshit who probably lives with his mother in his mid-40's. Your opinion sucks ass through a straw. I'd rather piss out a rusty knife and give birth to a full sized male rhinocerous while a girl named Bob smashes my teeth in with a hammer, then play this game, or read your shitty opinions that smell worse then a whore who just got rapped in every hole on her body, and received a shower of semen. Go die in a well somewhere.

And to stay on topic like a good little boy, my favourite combo has got to be Final Attack + Phoenix. It makes the game pretty much impossible to lose.

Last edited:
MODERATORS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING THIS POST, BUT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING LIKE THIS ABOUT AN FF GAME WITH NOTHING TO BACK IT UP, I GET PISSED.

You know what? Warcraft is a decent game. It goes to show that games that some 900 pound fat ass mother fucker shat out his chunky ass can actually have some fans. I think you have a point. And the way you spelled FAGGOT incorrectly, it just adds to the fact that you are a complete dumbshit who probably lives with his mother in his mid-40's. Your opinion sucks ass through a straw. I'd rather piss out a rusty knife and give birth to a full sized male rhinocerous while a girl named Bob smashes my teeth in with a hammer, then play this game, or read your shitty opinions that smell worse then a whore who just got rapped in every hole on her body, and received a shower of semen. Go die in a well somewhere.

.................woah.........ummm i think you might just have shut him up Avin lol absolutely agree though but ummm well....woah

Hey Crailtap08...one more outburst like that and it will be the last time your username posts anything on this forum.

Knock it off.

Calm down Avin, just ignore Crailtap08's comments or anyone else's that comes on and flames. Report the post and we'll handle it.

dude you really think the mods are gonna listen saying thats just gonna amke em read it more lol and heeeeeey were going off topic lol

Just a quick head's up...but yeah, as a mod our job is to help make a forum run smoothly. I've infracted a few of you for your flaming words, but Avin if you would please refrain from your excessive anger and use of swear words, I'll reverse one of them after some time.

Just a warning for future references to chill a bit and let those who have the job to keep the place running smoothly, to do it. We all flip at times man, just try to keep it down.

Nah man, I was referring to Savior of the Damned and Avin. They are both good posters, but try to calm down a bit guys. Therefore, I may reverse them when I see the flaming calm down a bit as I've witnessed in a few past posts made by them.

Crailtap08's infractions are staying...and if he/she keeps it up, the door will be only a swift toss away for him/her.

Phew thank god for that oh and sephiroth i often use KotR with final attack, restore with all, fire with all life with all anf thats just for the weapon in my armor i use Bahmut zero, alexandra, pheonix and 3 hp ups all of that materia is maximized ^_^ took me ages though lol

Late on, I'll probably be overflowing with HP/MP plus materia, along with materia enabling healing abilities. Most likely Long Range, too.

However in battles against the Likes of Emerald and Ruby, it'll all shift to the most amiable combinations. I don't like using it throughout the game, because I just... feel invincible. I like to feel I can be defeated, y'know? Not that it's likely to happen though. ;p

And to stay on topic like a good little boy, my favourite combo has got to be Final Attack + Phoenix. It makes the game pretty much impossible to lose.

Hmmm.....This is coming from a guy who posts on Final Fantasy Forums.
My favorite Materia combo is one that gives me 7778 Hp, the I attack with a frog and get all lucky sevens...

Hmmm.....This is coming from a guy who posts on Final Fantasy Forums.
My favorite Materia combo is one that gives me 7778 Hp, the I attack with a frog and get all lucky sevens...

Does that bug where a player takes off "7777" reglardless of thier stat, if they have "7777" HP refer to ever character and not just Materia Keeper?

When I was fighting Materia Keeper back on Disk 1, I got it down to exactly 7777 HP, and it took 7777 damage off one character with its next attack, was wondering if that happens with everything or just that monster

When I was fighting Materia Keeper back on Disk 1, I got it down to exactly 7777 HP, and it took 7777 damage off one character with its next attack, was wondering if that happens with everything or just that monster

Ohhhhhhhh....
I'm not sure if that works, but when that happens to a character is that they attack a bunch of times( way more than omnislash) doing 7777 damage per hit. Yeah.

*jizzes at thought of lucky 7's*

That has to do with the games 'lucky 7' rule. if you got 7777 and kept it there you could infinitly attack 7777 every time...anyone remember this better than i do since i havent played in 8 years?

Back