Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Britney Spears

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Rosie O'Donnell

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • other: please specify

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Hrm, one of my main problems with Paris Hilton is that she drunk drove. That kills thousands of people each year. :/ Not only that, she seemed surprised that she got jail time because of the incident. She should learn that she isn't above the law.

Angelina Jolie...it's kind of annoying to see her all the time on the news and in the tabloids, but I admire that she does a lot of charity work. I mean, she works as an ambassador for the UN. I think that's pretty impressive. Not many celebrities bother to do such things.

Paris Hilton and Linsay Lohan. Those girls are just plain trash. It's extremely sad how little girls in the USA are growing up watching these worthless bitches on T.V. wanting to be just like them someday. America is turning into such shit...

@Nephany- How can you say Angelina Jolie? She is actually drawing the paprazzi out to Africa, because she wants people to see the horrible things are out there.. It's not like Lindsay Lohan where she's just passed out in a limo or some shit.

@Rydia- Tom Cruise??? C'mon, ok he may be a bit strange, But he's the biggest actor there ever was.

I'm not saying that what Angelina is doing is a bad thing. I think what she's doing is great. But I'm skeptical about her. Just a few years ago she was covered in tattoos, black leather, and wore a vial of blood around her neck. She indicated that she and Billy Bob Thorton took knives out and "played with them" in the bedroom.

She did a complete 180 in less than a few months.
Now she has 4 children; one of which she renamed as if it were a family pet. You don't rename a 3 year old kid. Come on.

Yea, your right. Well they are just people like you and I you know? I'm sure if any of us had paparazzi following us all the time, they would find something to make us look like wierdos for.. But now that I think about it, I don't believe I would ever change a 3 year old childs name out of the blue... :P

Lol. I'm telling you. That's like having a pet for 3 years and spontaneously changing it's name. That kids got to be confused. I know for a fact that I knew my own name at three years of age. XD
I know I would have been perplexed if my parents just randomly started calling me Baxter, or whatever that kid's name is just...out of the blue.

None of the above. I don't like certain "celebrities" such as Eminem, Marylin Manson, Snoop Dogg, Tom Greene, Bam Margera, Justin Timberlake... Jerry Seinfeld because he actually thinks he's funny while he's not. Females ones...I forget their names, but those really stupid ones... you know.. "Like, what's this meaty kinda thing? I know it's pork, but is it chicken or fish?" ....Oi vey... ...and probably some other annoying/bitchy/arrogant ones that I'm likely forgetting.

I rofl at Jamie Oliver now. He bleeted on about how kids these days are fatter then other generations because of fast food, etc.

Have you seen the size of the guy lately? He has gained some weight over the past few months. Hypocrite.

I put Paris Hilton, I think she chats so much crap, she says she's gonna change but I honestly can't see that happening

Britney Spears takes the cake for me. She's just annoying and plain vile and filthy. Just urgh! In close second comes Paris then Lindsey.

Britney needs to know how to take care of her kids and why the hell did she decide to go bald!? Omg, she's on that crack.

Paris is out of Jail now if I am not mistaken. She claims to have become a "Mature Woman" and knows what to do and what not to do.

Back