Most Useless Character?

Most Useless Character?

• Total voters
I think you have to vote for Quina...

First off, what the hell is it?
Second, what the hell gender is it?
Third, what the hell is it doing in your party?

Lmao, I ask the same :lol:

I'd agree, I didn't think Quina was really that much help. Though sometimes I wasn't fond of Amarant either.

First off, what the hell is it?
It's an Qu.
Second, what the hell gender is it?
Genderless.
Third, what the hell is it doing in your party?
Well, if you get it in Disc One, just to see the world and eat new things. When you're forced to get it on Disc Two, it's to guide you through the marsh onto the new continent.

There, I answered your questions. :P

I can't believe I voted Quina most useless, and I bet I said Eiko is a close second....I'm such a retard....Quina is epic, I have actually made a point of eating things this time round and it learns some pretty nifty magic an' shit

I also think Eiko has better white magic than Garnet, hers is all like status shit which I NEVER use. Eikos is far more useful. Only thing Garnet has going for her really is her extra summons

I don't really know who feels more useless now, I guess at the moment it's between Freya and Amarant. Jump is rubbish, although those Dragon commands are ok I suppose, although I only really use Reis Wind.....Amarant is about the same, although his commands are naffer, only because I think I have like 3 or 4.....meh.....I know I have most defo changed my mind about my original choices anyway haha

I found Quina so fricken useless, I reckon the only decent attack was his Lvl 5 Death spell

My Quina sucked. Also, my Steiner could do nothing when Vivi wasn't around.

I hated it when I was forced to use Quina with Zidane against the earth-monster. He/she was killed within an instant

It's an Qu.
Genderless.
Well, if you get it in Disc One, just to see the world and eat new things. When you're forced to get it on Disc Two, it's to guide you through the marsh onto the new continent.

There, I answered your questions. :P

Ah, thank you of course :) I enjoyed the laugh though :P

As ive said in another thread - 4 of the "main" characters in FFIX are basically just filler characters, so im asking you to please vote on the most worthless out of them all - think story-wise and battle-wise combined :D

I assume you mean for the main story? because you talk about filler characters.

Then I don't think somebody like Freya or Eiko is filler, since they both have a role in the story-line about Alexandria's aggresion and the summons. If they are filler, then so is Steiner and even Vivi to a certain extend.

Just because they aren't there from the very beginning, doesn't make them filler characters.

As for battle, I liked playing with Freya for her Dragon attack and Eiko for her healing. I liked them better than Steiner, who is dependent on Vivi to a certain extend.

Back