My Yojimbo is too powerful...

Joker it is almost required for newbie players to use yojimbo so they can get all the help they can get on the matter.

And how else are they gonna bet any dark aoens.

With the exception of Zanmato, Yojimbo is the weakest Aeon out them all. Every other Aeon could either potentially doublecast Flare for 199998 damage, or use their Overdrive. Yojimbo cannot be taught new attacks.

Yojimbo is cool. I've never gotten him to use Zanmato though. But I honestly don't need it. Anyways, Zanmato for 1 gil is rare as hell. lol

My Yojimbo never did Zanmato too much, he rather used that stupid dog attack, can't remember the name of it.

Try fighting in the arena sort of thing if you'r looking for more challenge.
Those dark Aeons are not as difficult. =x

I didn't really use Yojimbo at all (probably because he never used Zanmato :monster: )
But with that said I never bothered taking on the Dark Aeons so I didn't really need him for anything.

I never used Yojimbo apart from the first time i got him, but he's just so lame his moves are awful and as for trying to get him to use Zanmoto to defeat the Dark Aeons....that's just pointless it takes the whole "difficutly" element out of the game.

I wouldn't say he was too powerfull... But I will say I got very lucky with him... He is the reason I completed the game.

Last fight with Jecht, everyone was dead apart from Yuna and her one remaining summon, Yojimbo.... I summoned Yojimbo and for some lucky reason every move Jecht did on me he stepped back from and dodged... And then did a fair bit of damage to Jecht.

I lol'ed at the time, because Jecht was pilling everything on him, and Yojimbo was just stepping back and not getting damaged by any of the hits... Probably a stroke of luck more than anything... Unless piling in all my remaining gil to Yojimbo really did make that much difference.

I never use Yojimbo. Not on this play-through at least. He's far too cheap for me. Seriously, there is just no fun in Zanmato.

On my first play-through, I Zanmatoed Omega Weapon. I regretted it afterwards.

lol i loved yojimbo but on my second play i never used him i only used auron tidus and yuna lol never summoned an aeon

Really?? Wow, you're really lucky. I had to pay him 100,000 gil to make him Zanmato Dark Valefor. Think it's just luck that he always Zanmatos the Dark Aeons.

Back