New FFXIII Scans

hmmm... if you notice in some screen shots of the trailer (check youtube) and pics on fings...

they are in english... this could prove square is quite far into this and the realease dates for the US JAP & PAL versions could be quite near eachother and perhaps also the dat could be... XMAS 2007???....

correct me if my theory is wrong...

Yea those graphics looks impeccable.. Starting to make it so you can hardly know if its real life or fictional..

I cant wait till they are released..

It also looks like it'll have a Xenosaga II feel, which i hope it dosent

Yea those graphics looks impeccable.. Starting to make it so you can hardly know if its real life or fictional..

I cant wait till they are released..

It also looks like it'll have a Xenosaga II feel, which i hope it dosent

Xenosaga II whats that game about?

LoL theres a screen shot of FF4 on one of the images... what in the heck were they trying to do... show a comparison??... XD

thats freaking awesome. anyone know when the release date on this is?

Early 2008 Japan, Probably mid-late 2008 for US, if S-E doesn't pull another *cough* FFXII *cough*

But yeah those scans are amazing. I want to see some scans of Vs XIII

GODSHSD I can't quit snooping around here. =x
I don't want to know anything more about the game, but I can't help but look. =[

Is it me, or does that chick look like Princess Ashe? (Pardon me if this is a stupid question, I know nothing about the upcoming game nor have done any research)

I'm curious as to where everyone gets their info on FFXIII. I've looked on ign and Gamespot a few times but they have said nothing except that there is going to be a game and sometimes a projected release date.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">wow looks incredible cant wait till its release :)
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back