Person Above You Naked

yep it's 0161 628 5050

*note thats the local police station*

runs away again why do i keep walking in on all these naked people *traumatised*

yep it's 0161 628 5050

*note thats the local police station*

runs away again why do i keep walking in on all these naked people *traumatised*
*waves and walks on by* xD

Seriously, I'd do that for anybody.

looks at all the dead naked bodies and decides to use them all for medical experimentation - or rather SELL them for medical experiments seeing as im far too squeamish

Gee namine, it's like ICY outside and your still naked!!!! Here *hands pink fluffy dressing gown*

fancy a brew? il avert my eyes as you dress xD

Me: Oh...my......-STAY THERE! 1 SECOND!
(15 seconds later)
(bursts out with a bikini on)
Me: ALLL RIGHTY!!!
Me and Lesios: (disturbingly bellydancing) FERGALICOUS DEFINITION MAKE THE BOYS GO LOCO! OH YA! THEY WANT MY TREASURES SO DEY GET DA PLESES FROM MA PHOTOS!
(a couple of minutes later)
Me and Lesios: I'M THE F TO THE E, R THE G THE I THE E! AND THEY AIN'T NO OTHE LATY BRAKE IT DOWAN LIK MYE!
Old man on sidewalk: YOU DIRTY KIDS GET SOME CLOTHES ON! IF MY DAUGHTER SEES YOU SHE'LL FREAK HER BAZUKAS OFF!
(Daughter comes up)
Daughter:...OH MY FRICKIN JENOVA CELLS!...*snap* OH *snap* NO YOU *snap* *snap* DI'ANT!!! YOU GYS AR GROSS GIRLFRIEND! *SNAP* (walks away)

Wanders in the room, looks at dark star for a second. Walks up to darkster, reaches over his shoulder for the phone and walks out the room again.

Offer him a piece of pie, and tell him he needs to shave in certain places. Slam the door in his face, tossing a bikini botton at his face. While throwing a bikini top at his crotch.

*shakes head* put some bloody clothes on its not a nudist camp you know!

my god you are so hot! *claws her eyes out*

You look better than me

Last edited:
Back