Pregnant man... wtf?

olol, i saw this on the news this morning, it made me laugh :monster:

old news is old. :monster:

Can't be bothered to click the link, but is that the thing where the woman got a sex change without knowing she was pregnant? Yeah, my friend Rebecca told me about that last week, I lol'd. :monster:

Well, it doesn't really count when the man...is still a woman. =/ Just because 'she' has a lot of testosterone and a flat chest doesn't make her a man.

That baby is going to be severely fucked up. The hormones alone will mess it up, badly.

Well, it doesn't really count when the man...is still a woman. =/ Just because 'she' has a lot of testosterone and a flat chest doesn't make her a man.

That baby is going to be severely fucked up. The hormones alone will mess it up, badly.

Agreed. But it's almost convincing until you look down there. :confused:

I already heard about this; the woman got a sex change, but still had her reproductive organs, so now "he" is pregnant.

How is that kid going to feel when it's older, damn. Mummy is Daddy and Daddy is Anonymous!

=|
All I can say is =|
=|
How is the kid going to feel when he finds out the truth...
Pregnant man...that means the baby's gonna pop outta his ass. If the baby turns out to be one of those half-and-half (I'd rather not use the word "shemale.") , then I'd just be grateful that there's no cable on my TV to find out if that really happened.

Pulling your pork, no doubt. :gmonster:

Back