Quitters

Playthroughs?

• Total voters
I got the game for my Birthday and played about 15 hours or so then stopped because I simply got bored of it. I haven't touched it since. I stopped playing it in late April or so mind you. It wasn't that bad I guess but it just didn't keep my interests really so I quit. I will probably get back into it sooner or later.. maybe. My friend was the same as well, he got the game not long after I did and quit about the same time as me so yeah! :lol:

I haven't quit on the game, however, I take long breaks because the story is not as appealing to me as the others were. I just get a little bored and un-motivated by it so I end up putting it down for a few weeks. I actually find myself trying to play it, but can't bring myself to sometimes. That's not to say I'm not far; I am actually at the point where I have to board Bahamut. I'm in one of my off-and-on moods right now though. The best thing for me, that I really enjoy doing on XII is the Hunts. Love that sidequest to bits.
Although the story doesn't really appeal to me (and is probably the main reason for my brakes) the way it's told is quite simply of amazing quality. I'm definately looking forward to seeing this same immersive story-telling in XIII and Versus.

I've played through it completely once, and have another game started that I'm taking my time with and trying to do/get every single thing.

I didn't find XII to be completely perfect (not that any game I've found is completely perfect.) but I do love it. It's one of my fave FF's, and I don't really understand how someone could just 'stop' playing it :/ But that's just my opinion and obviously my tastes aren't the same as everyone's xD

I have played all the way through it once, for the sake of completion.

I don't plan on doing it again. :dry:

I just didn't enjoy it like I did others. Normally, Final Fantasy games suck me in for months, and for a long time after I stop playing them, I can pick them up again and enjoy them just as much. But replaying this one would just seem like a chore...

I really liked FFXII, I just got done playing through it completely a second time (mostly because I was bored and didn't have anything else to play). It was just as enjoyable the 2nd time through, if not moreso, 'cause I actually knew what I was doing that time. ;)

Back