Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You

@ Lone Wolf: :P

@ GG: Avatar 9/10, very CG-like. I like it.

Signature 8/10, Aerith's face is obscured too much by the light.

Avatar: 7/10 - Simple and clean, a good side profile of Aerith...

Signature: 8/10 - Again, simple and clean... I really like the added animation.

She looks nice...i would have said sexy, but then i'd be admitting I like brunettes

Siggy: 8/10

Sooo many interesting people. especially squall. and that camel/dog thing...is kinda creepy

Ava gets a 8/10. I like wolves.
Sig 1 gets a 3/10. It's FF but it's kinda small...and a bit blurry
Sig 2 gets a 8/10. I like Dragons too.

Avatar 4/10 The Sonic thing is unknown to me, there's nothing going on, boring white backround. Sorry!

Signature 6/10 It wasn't smart to put your team dark down but it wasn't dumb either! I suppose you're their leader? ^_^

8/10-I like the design and colors of Majin Tobias.
6/10-Not graphically appealing, because there are no graphics, but I'm sure the rest there is there for a purpose.

Avatar 8/10 Well I guess the colors are good aren't they? ^_^

Signature 10/10 Awsume changes, chracters and an applause if made that sig yourself!

Shiva:

Great looking signature. Love the text, colours and images. Nice white border finishes it off perfectly.
Avatar is of my perfect couple, but nothing really wow factor.

Sig: 7/10
Avtar: 6/10

Avatar 8/10 It's actually a very good pic. It's nothing special to blow a bubble gum but it is funny :P

Sig 10/10 My favourite since I first saw it. I have no idea how you did it but it's the best sig I've seen so far in this forum. I would do anything to get one like it. As for the sig above: great pic, colors text etc. Excellent ^_^ (I'm sorry for what happened to your PS2)

6/10 - It looks like Reno is a pedophile. Don't know why, just does.

8/10 - Reno is one of my favs from FFVII. Much use of him gets a nice score.

Signature 4/10

I'm afraid I'm not as impressed towards this Claire Davies as you are.

Av.-7/10 Sephiroth looks kind of like a zombie...

Sig.-9/10 Sephiroth Owns, and looks so cool there!

Just too tell people, when my username gets changed, so will my siggie and avatar

I suggest you put a real avatar and so sig so someone can actually rate them :/

Avatar - 7/10, for some reason the guys face freaks me out.

Signature - 8/10, the images look well, and are nicely blended, but i don't really like B&W sigs...

Avartar 9/10 - Can't go wrong with Cloud! And it's cute aswel

Siggy - 10/10 I love the chainsaw and the sever is such a git....there should be an I hate the server group if there isn't already lol

I cant do all those siggy things so I know mines crap >.<

Back